Open Boat this Friday

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Capt. Dom, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Capt. Dom

Capt. Dom Site Sponsor

2 spots available for Fridays open boat trip. Target bluefin, popping and jigging. leaving 5 am out of Bass River, Yarmouth MA fishing out east of Chatham. $275 per person.

401-862-0358

2. pametfisher

pametfisher Senior Member

2 spots available for Fridays open boat trip. Target bluefin, popping and jigging. leaving 5 am out of Bass River, Yarmouth MA fishing out east of Chatham. $275 per person.

401-862-0358

This looks like a great opportunity but I'm committed for Friday. If a chance to get on one of your charters as a single pops up again, I'm likely to take you up on it. It would be great to have someone else do the "driving". Keep up the good work. PF

3. AndyP

AndyP Member

Dom
    I'd go, but have a business trip Friday. I am generally open any day and am interested in getting out as much as possible as long as the weather permits this season, especially now that I am armed with Tattoo's lures.

4. silky23

silky23 Senior Member

Dom you have any availabillity in mid Sept? Might be interested if the jig bite is good then.

5. Taz575

Taz575 Senior Member

Doh :( I'm already on a groundfish/tuna trolling trip on Friday!

6. Capt. Dom

Capt. Dom Site Sponsor

Dom you have any availabillity in mid Sept? Might be interested if the jig bite is good then.

September I have a fair amount of midweek openings available. Once the fish respond to jigs, they typically stay on them throughout the season. The other potential is that the jigging for codfish on the eastern tuna grounds gets better and better as well, really nice jigging opportunity for mixed bag.

Give me a call and we will see what we can do to get you on this incredible bite

7. TS18997

TS18997 Senior Member

8. silky23

silky23 Senior Member

9. fishingeek

fishingeek Senior Member

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dom you are killing me!!!!!!!!!! I would be on your boat if I wasn't leaving town this Sunday but once I kill my monster bull elk and return then make some room for me :)