360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,386 Posts
2 spots available for Fridays open boat trip. Target bluefin, popping and jigging. leaving 5 am out of Bass River, Yarmouth MA fishing out east of Chatham. $275 per person.

401-862-0358

This looks like a great opportunity but I'm committed for Friday. If a chance to get on one of your charters as a single pops up again, I'm likely to take you up on it. It would be great to have someone else do the "driving". Keep up the good work. PF

·
56 Posts
Dom
I'd go, but have a business trip Friday. I am generally open any day and am interested in getting out as much as possible as long as the weather permits this season, especially now that I am armed with Tattoo's lures.

·
Site Sponsor
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dom you have any availabillity in mid Sept? Might be interested if the jig bite is good then.

September I have a fair amount of midweek openings available. Once the fish respond to jigs, they typically stay on them throughout the season. The other potential is that the jigging for codfish on the eastern tuna grounds gets better and better as well, really nice jigging opportunity for mixed bag.

Give me a call and we will see what we can do to get you on this incredible bite

·
1,211 Posts
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dom you are killing me!!!!!!!!!! I would be on your boat if I wasn't leaving town this Sunday but once I kill my monster bull elk and return then make some room for me :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts