360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with the micrometer.
At rest, it is wide open, about 20 mm.
As he presses the plunger, the guage spins down towards closed or zero.
If he had not placed the braided line into the Guage, it would have continued to close down to zero.
He didn't show it, but it was probably neatly zeroed

:)

· Registered
110 Posts
Now that I look at their packaging and the picture of the 4 lines radiating out from center of the braid.....it's obviously a marketing gimmick. No where do they say diameter that I see.
From the center to the outside would be a radius measurement. 2x the radius = diameter.

· Premium Member
582 Posts
We’ll I just got a email from Ali express that my money is being refunded for the WFT line. It doesn’t give a reason, just that it will be refunded. I guess it’s out of stock? If anyone has a link to purchase this line please pass it along. The only other place I seen was in Germany but they don’t have USA set up in shipping. I email them before ordering from Ali, still no answer. I’m real curious about this line.

Benny

· Registered
280 Posts
Is it just me, or is the world becoming more dishonest by the day? Imagine for a second, that humans were (as they are), born honest and just stayed that way till they died. We'd all have so much more time on our hands.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.