360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week the Axis was done, today I picked up my Young County 10 point. He's no monster (125 class) - but he's the biggest whitetail buck I've ever taken as I've hunted small family tracts and day leases all my life. He came off a 100 acre lease I hunt in Young County with my son.
He's keeping my Axis and Red Stag company. Thanks to the wife for letting me put them in the family room!

I'm pretty happy with the mount. It is my first sneak. If I could change it though I'd have his head down more than it is so you can see the antlers better.

Earl

Attachments

·
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I seem to remember him beeing in a similar pose before I shot him as he was easing his way along a creekbed and then jumped my feeder pen to have a snack.

Here he is at my other feeder in a similar pose (but different angle) a couple of weeks before I shot him.

Earl

Great job! I always thought I would do the last pose i remember through the scope/sights that she made before i let it loose.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.