Offshore Fishing T-Shirts for Christmas

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by bigkenny, Dec 31, 2008.

1. bigkenny

bigkenny Guest

I wanted to pass this on, my wife bought me some of the best fishing tshirts I had ever seen....I had never heard of the company (Cape Fear Sports) but the website is www.fishhardfearnothing.com These shirts are awesome. I got a half dozen for Christmas and love them....now if we could only get warm weather so I can wear them...just wanted to pass on the info.

Capt Kenny

2. my girlfriend gave me same shirts, loved the blue marlin, and dolphin... she said the price was not that bad either. i think a store at the beach sales them ? not sure though... anyway, i agree, i love them. smokin

3. HelpMeRonda

HelpMeRonda Guest

I bought my husband eight and we gave some more to his family. These are awesome shirts. As nice as the shirts are I ordered them on a Tuesday and had them via UPS by Thursday....now thats customer service.

A great price and he was all smiles....:)

Capt Ronda

4. feeder

feeder Senior Member

holy spam.

hahaha - Surely not :rolleyes:

Still, $8 ain't bad for a shirt if they're good quality. I'll let someone else try them out first though :D

5. fonz

fonz Member

I got some about a month ago. Good Quality...

6. Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher Senior Member

holy spam.

reckon ya gotta give up your man card to wear them fru-fru pastels? :rolleyes:

andasfarasi'mconcerned........ wearing a tee w/o a pocket is like eating eggs w/o salt

blekk! :p

7. Bill Fisher

holy spam.

reckon ya gotta give up your man card to wear them fru-fru pastels? :rolleyes: ........ (even if they DO match your pastel colored crocs)

andasfarasi'mconcerned........ wearing a tee w/o a pocket is like eating eggs w/o salt

blekk! :p

8. Bill Fisher

hahaha - Surely not :rolleyes:

Still, $8 ain't bad for a shirt if they're good quality. I'll let someone else try them out first though :D

try a man's tee first..........

[​IMG]

and don't call me shirley!........ :eek:

9. in north carolina, only queers and steers where pockets.... and i aint mooooo in

10. Bill Fisher

that's north carolina for ya!

guess there's lots of'em

11. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

in north carolina, only queers and steers where pockets.... and i aint mooooo in

I've been to North Kakalaki in the Marine Corps.. It aint all that!

Tee Shirts and Pants without pockets are for Gurls!

12. bigkenny

bigkenny Guest

WOW...I was just letting everyone know how much I was enjoying my Christmas gifts not starting a war......Catch 'em up.

Capt Kenny

13. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

14. feeder

feeder Senior Member

It doesn't matter. At the end of the day if you're fishing right it'll end up covered in sweat, blood and bait so style isn't ever my first priority.

Isn't that the kids tee....
    Calcutta Youth T-Shirt

try a man's tee first..........

[​IMG]

and don't call me shirley!........ :eek: