360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to pass this on, my wife bought me some of the best fishing tshirts I had ever seen....I had never heard of the company (Cape Fear Sports) but the website is www.fishhardfearnothing.com These shirts are awesome. I got a half dozen for Christmas and love them....now if we could only get warm weather so I can wear them...just wanted to pass on the info.

Capt Kenny

·
Registered
2 Posts
my girlfriend gave me same shirts, loved the blue marlin, and dolphin... she said the price was not that bad either. i think a store at the beach sales them ? not sure though... anyway, i agree, i love them. smokin

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my husband eight and we gave some more to his family. These are awesome shirts. As nice as the shirts are I ordered them on a Tuesday and had them via UPS by Thursday....now thats customer service.

A great price and he was all smiles....:)

Capt Ronda

·
358 Posts
holy spam.

hahaha - Surely not :rolleyes:

Still, $8 ain't bad for a shirt if they're good quality. I'll let someone else try them out first though :D

·
797 Posts
holy spam.

reckon ya gotta give up your man card to wear them fru-fru pastels? :rolleyes:

andasfarasi'mconcerned........ wearing a tee w/o a pocket is like eating eggs w/o salt

blekk! :p

·
797 Posts
holy spam.

reckon ya gotta give up your man card to wear them fru-fru pastels? :rolleyes: ........ (even if they DO match your pastel colored crocs)

andasfarasi'mconcerned........ wearing a tee w/o a pocket is like eating eggs w/o salt

blekk! :p

·
797 Posts
hahaha - Surely not :rolleyes:

Still, $8 ain't bad for a shirt if they're good quality. I'll let someone else try them out first though :D

try a man's tee first..........

and don't call me shirley!........ :eek:

·
221 Posts
in north carolina, only queers and steers where pockets.... and i aint mooooo in

I've been to North Kakalaki in the Marine Corps.. It aint all that!

Tee Shirts and Pants without pockets are for Gurls!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW...I was just letting everyone know how much I was enjoying my Christmas gifts not starting a war......Catch 'em up.

Capt Kenny

·
358 Posts
It doesn't matter. At the end of the day if you're fishing right it'll end up covered in sweat, blood and bait so style isn't ever my first priority.

Isn't that the kids tee....
Calcutta Youth T-Shirt

try a man's tee first..........

and don't call me shirley!........ :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts