360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still in the market for a new jigging rod to use in deep waters with heavy jigs, and I am considering my options from what I can get here in my country and also that can be ordered online and shipped here. What you guys think about the Ocean Legacy Elementus Deep jigging rod? I noticed it is more affordable compared to many others, and the price is even better given that it is sold locally here. How is the feel when jigging and the action on the lure? How about durability?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just bought this rod from them. I haven’t used it yet. But I watch LandShark Outdoors on YouTube and I’m not sure if he’s sponsored by oceans legacy or not but he usually uses their rods now. Watching him use them they looked like they would be worth the try. I look forward to trying it but probably won’t be until after Snapper season is over here
Publication Wood Material property Font Musical instrument accessory

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just as an aside you can contact oceans legacy, I did. And they answer questions very quickly. The elementus was the rod I was looking at first but didn’t think I would use it enough to justify buying it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts