Nov.21st-23rd Scat Cat charter Accurate Information

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by TOO, Nov 7, 2008.

1. TOO

TOO Senior member

Folks there's been some confusion going on about the Nov.21st-23rd, 2008 Scat Cat charter with Fishermena's Wharf in Port Aranssa, Texas.
    Here's what is happening as of now.
    The Texas Fishing Forum Seite Tuna Charter booked the Scat Cat for this date a few days ago through T.O.O.
    We posted this information on the TFF on Wednesday November 5th, 2008.
    http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/2803240/Seite_Tuna_Reschedule_Informat#Post2803240

We were given a few days to see what the orginal 37 from the Big E TFF Seite Tuna group and oithers from the TFF would want to do.
    We currently have 12 people committed to this charter from that group and the TFF.
    F.W. wants to run 20-25 people on these trips. We propose to hold to 20 fishing for this trip.
    Several from the Big E cancelled Seite Tuna trip are trying to make this trip but are not able to commit right now.
    What T.O.O. proposes is that we coordinate with anyone wanting to go on this trip. If you have or had a deposit in with T.O.O. for Seite tuna we will forward the amount on file with us to F.W. and you can pay the rest.
    Those that want to go but have no money on file with us, contact us and let's get this trip going.
    All T.O.O. is looking to do is take care of those that we have a responsibility for from Seite tuna. No money will be due to us for this, all we are looking to do is make sure those that have trusted T.O.O. to make a tuna chartere happen get to do some tuna fishing.

Also, the fee we charged for Seite Tuna will be held for those with money with us so that fee amount will be good for a future hunting or fishing trip service through T.O.O.
    That will keep the cost at $650 person at 20 people as it is on the F.W. website.

T.O.O.is simply trying to make this trip go so the 12 that were have rsponsibility for are taken care of, and if we can be informed of 8 others wanting to do this trip, this charter can be secured and folks can enjoy fishing the Scat Cat.
    Feel free to call me at (210)215-3877 or email me at [email protected] if you want to go on this chareter. With 12 from the TFF, finding 8 more should be a bit easier.
    I'll be away from the computer until Sunday afternoon, but calling will get a hold of me, except during hunting hours.;)

Willie
    Texas Outdoor Organizers

2. margarita mojo

margarita mojo Senior Member

I bet this is going to be a good trip. From the pictures of the boat I have seen, looks great to me. If they have room, I will have the margarita machine also. Lets make this trip go.

Joe

3. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I was strongly considering this trip, but I want to go with experienced fishermen. Kil and others on this board were thinking of going, which made it worth the money. I wouldn't want to make the trip with a lot of first timers. Who are the guys from TFF? Ronnie, do you know?

4. margarita mojo

This will be my 6th longrange trip of 30 hrs or more along with 2 charter trips to Venice for me and numerous 12 hrs trips out of San Diego.

Joe

5. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I hope that didn't sound rude or pius. I just know many of the guys from this board and very few from TFF. Thanks mojo.

6. papio

papio Senior Member

I hear you Pope. I too got excited when the possibility to fish on the same boat with Kil and other board members whom I've never met in person. If not on the 21st, I'm sure I will get to fish with u-all on other trips.

7. margarita mojo

Pope,

I didnt think it was rude. If you are thinking about spending 650.00, knowing that you will be with a group of experienced fishermen or women always helps.

Joe

8. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

I love to join the Nov 21 trip, but I can not commit myself as I plan to go to Dominican Republic for yft. I am even considering to go to South Africa to fish with Miles. :)

Many guys don't want to go with beginners, but I like to go with them as I found I have more room to cast when I go with many beginners. :)

9. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Pope,

I didnt think it was rude. If you are thinking about spending 650.00, knowing that you will be with a group of experienced women always helps.

Joe
    I like mine younger without experience...ha

10. Pope

Pope Senior Member

I like mine younger without experience...ha

Be careful you don't cross the line.:eek:

11. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

If anyone wants to jump on board this trip please do. We still need 3 people to commit to make the trip go with the minimum. YOu can contact T.O.O or fishermans wharf regarding the trip.
    I hope some of you guys can make it!

12. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

this list was taken off teh TFF offshore section referring to this trip...

JP
    Bazztex
    Walleye
    Kneal
    Margarita Mojo
    GregK

13. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

wish I could afford it, but still helping out in laws(different set of them) ... :( Maybe next year.

14. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

We just added 2 more people to the list on this trip. I believe one more will make the trip happen. Hope one or more of you can jump on board.

15. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

Pope

Dang... Sure wish I knew how to catch them great big'ole YFT's :D LoL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish Mr. Kil Song was going too... it would be great to fish with a great jig fisherman and learn a thing or three.

Who knows.. maybe I will learn something from them newbies??

Bazz :D

16. rtran

rtran Senior Member

nice tuna you got the bazztex

17. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

Hey WIllie

Any Updates.. do we have enough spots filled to crew this trip?

18. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

bazz, I checked on thurs a d was told 14 people and we needed one more...

19. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

I got us 2 more off a post I made on the TFF OT today.. we are Go then!

20. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Awesome... I will call FW in a minute to verify everything.
    I'll send an email out shortly.
    -K