NJ YFT canyon overnight trip Sat/Sun (9/12-13)

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by TheSwab, Sep 3, 2009.

1. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Looking for a few guys to help fill a trip Saturday and Sunday next week.

Will be targeting Yellowfin, swordfish, wahoo, mahi and marlin (There has been a sick whitey bite as of late!)

The sleigh is Fully rigged 42' Bertram. All tournament grade tackle, including Jigging gear. PM mem, email me at [email protected] for more info on this trip....

Fish are out there, I have talked to a few reputable capts that have caught more than a few 60-90# class yellowfins on the chunk in various canyons. With the hurricanes, tropical storms and this extended NE blow and cooler temps, we should see some good fishing, especially after the full moon coming up this weekend!!!!

Lets fish!

Brian
    609-605-8629

2. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Still looking for a few good guys or gals to help fill the boat this weekend!!! The weather seems to be getting nicer everyday for the weekend forecast!!!

There has been a good yellowfin bite down south of Capemay on the 30 lines...many boats limiting out... Not the biggest fish, most are 30-40# with a few 50-60# thrown in the mix! Plus a few nice hoo have been taken ;)

Capt. Brian

3. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Still looking for a few good fisherman!!!! Gimme a shout before 11pm tonight or early tomorow morning.... Weather is looking good also.

Hudson to Baltimore canyons

SAT
    W TO NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS SUBSIDING TO 4 TO 5 FT.

SAT NIGHT
    WINDS BECOMING N TO NW 10 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 3
    TO 5 FT.

SUN
    NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 3 TO 4 FT.

Brian
    609-605-8629

4. John_Madison CT

John_Madison CT Senior Member

Holy cow, can't believe the Jersey boys don't jump all over your invite. If I wasn't in CT, I'd be there in a heart beat, all my International Golds in hand !!

Where heading out Sunday morning, but likely sailing toward Atlantis instead of the Hudson/Toms. (We leave from CT and go by Montauk, NY)

5. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

There are plent fish out by atlantis right now!!! I might actually have a guy or two coming down from CT for this one :eek: :eek: :eek: