NJ Yellowfin Canyon Overnighter

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by TheSwab, Sep 3, 2009.

1. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Looking for a few guys to help fill a trip Saturday and Sunday next week.

Will be targeting Yellowfin, swordfish, wahoo, mahi and marlin (There has been a sick whitey bite as of late!)

The sleigh is Fully rigged 42' Bertram. All tournament grade tackle, including Jigging gear. PM me or email me at [email protected] for more info on this trip....

Fish are out there, I have talked to a few reputable capts that have caught more than a few 60-90# class yellowfins on the chunk in various canyons. With the hurricanes, tropical storms and this extended NE blow and cooler temps, we should see some good fishing, especially after the full moon coming up this weekend!!!!

Lets fish!

Brian
    609-605-8629

2. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Still looking for a few guys.....

The canyon and inshore of the canyon are starting to heat up... These NE winds for the alst two weeks really got things going! Eddies are now moving and a freshie is rollin' on down ;) :D

There have been some impressive swords also caught lately!

Lets catch some fish! NE canyon style baby!

3. silky23

silky23 Senior Member

Still looking for folks?

4. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Silky, we are still looking for a few souls! Shoot me an email for more info on this trip!

[email protected]

Brian

5. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Hey silkworth, I think you already sent me an email, I sent you one back! Get in touch with me as soon as possible if you wanna get out, the boat started to fill up quickly, I got a lot of calls in the last few hours about it! :)

Lets go kill some fish!

Brian

6. TheSwab

TheSwab Senior Member

Still need a few guys or gals!!!! weather is looking decent!

Hudson to Baltimore forecastSAT
    W TO NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS SUBSIDING TO 4 TO 5 FT.

SAT NIGHT
    WINDS BECOMING N TO NW 10 KT AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 3
    TO 5 FT.

SUN
    NW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 3 TO 4 FT.
    Anybody wanting to hop on gime a shout before 11pm tonight or early tommorow morning, as I will be down at the boat readying her for this weekends adventure!!!

Capt. Brian