360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
this reel has 7 ball and 1 RB........stellas have 14 ball and 1 RB. we'll see but that is quite a difference. the saragosa 18000 has 6BB and 1RB. thats just one thing for comparison. we'll see how it goes.

·
Large Member
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Easy access seems scary to me. Seems like water intrusion is almost too easy, but at least you can get in there to spray.

the easy access is on the cheap Conquer reel but not the Torque. i searched the net but could not find more pictures or data.

·
1,262 Posts
This will never rival the Stella. Someone will, but I don't think it will be Penn, at least not yet. Daiwa's DOGFIGHT has some crazy specs like 66lb drag etc, but even that I think will not live up. ESPECIALLY NOT TO ITS $1,100 pricetag.

If Shimano would figure out a way to sell the new Stella for even 699, they would sell 10x as many. I suspect that this is like a pair of AirJordan sneakers from the 80's.....7 dollars worth of materials and 10 dollars labor = 150.00 sneaks.

·
723 Posts
I had been looking forward to these being released for a while now. I heard about them early this year. I am a little concerned for Penn now though because I think once you get into the $700 range, you will not be able to pull people away from the Stella. It had better be an awesome reel for that price....

·
Banned
0 Posts
Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Cheapest jersey with best price,bestter quality than authentic quality.Cheap Falcons Jerseys Our online shop wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys,also wholesale Cheap jerseys in cheap price. .You can get Cheap authentic jerseys(NFL,NHL,MLB,NBA) at our wholesale prices.$22 get Cheapest Jerseys,Cheap Authentic Jerseys,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys at our shop.Cheap Bills Jerseys
Marcell Dareus Jersey He or she went up by up the draw up charts just like an elevator.Cheap Panthers Jerseys No person had been bringing up his or her title for decide on to the Leaders until 3 weeks back.Trent Edwards Jersey However,Patriots Jersey Jer Pierre-Paul is the particular New york Leaders first-round write select.Hermes Outlet Von Miller Jersey I need to acknowledge,Buffalo Bills Jersey I did not be familiar with him or her possibly.Cheap Raiders Jerseys People were scouting Henry Selvie with South Florida,Cheap Cowboys Jerseys not JPP. Nevertheless,Hermes Handbags once you observe your pet about video,Cheap Chargers Jerseys Broncos Jersey Tom Brady Jersey this individual stands apart.Denver Broncos Jersey He's mind-blowing,Brian Dawkins Jersey Lancel Dalistory powerful,Steve Johnson JerseyBills Jersey and intensely Tim Tebow Jerseyextended.Authentic NFL Jerseys He is relatively new on the game of football using massive upside.Jim Kelly Jersey Reminds me of your combination of Umenyiora along with Kiwanuka.

Today,Cheap Lions Jerseys what do the Giants do?Chad Ochocinco Jersey Jerod Mayo Jersey Authentic Jerseys Jerry Reese states that he won't industry Osi. Which is now an oversight.Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys In case Osi wasn't satisfied ahead of,Hermes Bags Outlet just how do this individual be happy right now?Denver Broncos Jersey Wes Welker Jersey A new business on the Rams because of their Second spherical pick would be excellent.Wholesale Cheap jerseys Danny Woodhead Jersey The particular Leaders could then draft Sergio Kindle reader or even Mark Price,C.J. Spiller Jersey or even acquire in the second rounded.Denver Broncos JerseyAuthentic NHL Jerseys The particular Giants will have the manifest weakness after Spherical Knowshon Moreno Jersey 2,Steelers Jerseys and that's during their particular Champ Bailey Jersey safeguard. Goff as well as Blackburn are usually better suited while backups as well as specific groups players.Authentic MLB Jerseys These people needed Rolando McLain, though the Raiders got him first Manchester United Jersey Cheapest Jerseys
Flyers Jersey,Jeff Carter Jersey,Claude Giroux Jersey,Jaromir Jagr Jersey,Mike Richards Jersey,Chris Pronger Jersey,Jonathan Toews Jerseys ,Bobby Hull Jersey ,Joe Flacco Jersey,Ray Lewis Jersey,Ray Rice Jersey,Haloti Ngata Jersey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts