new saltiga spinner

Discussion in 'Reels' started by spiderhitch, Sep 23, 2009.

1. spiderhitch

spiderhitch Senior Member

i was checking out a couple austrailian sites and found the new Saltiga S-Extreme Maverick 6500 sick looking reel.i wonder if thats going to be the new reel coming out next year in america? if so i will be picking two of them bad boys up.they seem to have the black color scheme as the saltist spinner.

here's the link fishhead.com.au

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

It doesn't appear to be anything special aside from the new paint job and upgraded factory drags to solve sticky startups. You can replace with carbontex to resolve sticky startups on Saltiga spinners anyway. The Mavericks actually appear to have one less bearing than the Saltigas already available. They appear to be high speed reels for casting/popping. We have the Daiwa DogFight here that sports 14+1 bearings rather than the 13+1 on the Maverick.

3. YakJigger

YakJigger Member

mike, don't you have enough reels? You better quit posting them dang on pics bub! lol:D ......anyway ya gotta stop bein a playa hater and get at a homie!

4. spiderhitch

spiderhitch Senior Member

mike, don't you have enough reels? You better quit posting them dang on pics bub! lol:D ......anyway ya gotta stop bein a playa hater and get at a homie!

sup dude,you can never have enough reels,i guess you heard about the drama on the other site with that pic stuff.

5. YakJigger

YakJigger Member

lol..yeah bro, ur cousin told me, shit sounded pretty gay.