new rod, grouper rig and reef donkey leader

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by fishologist, Jun 11, 2008.

1. fishologist

fishologist Member

MC Saltwater Tackle and Savage Rods have teamed up to create the perfect big grouper stick the MC SALTWATER SPECIAL this rod has plenty of back bone and is light weight perfect for battling these beast of the deep
    several of you gus have came over and looked at it and now its availble for purchace

5 ½’ All Roller Rod
    • Line rating is 60/130# Test
    • Rollers are American Roller Deep V Guides with Aftco large head tip
    • 10” Nylon Slick Butt
    • 14” Hypalon Fore grip
    • Aftco Black Aluminum Reel Seat and Gimbal

Don with savage rods hand makes some of the best rods around and we are known for the biggest baddest leaders on the market so the teaming up made perfect sence

please check this rod out and the other new items including the tequila shot at NEW_STUFF

2. fishologist

fishologist Member

a couple of picts

Attached Files:

3. Muddskipper

Muddskipper Senior Member

I plan on getting some of you rigs real soon Chad.....I will call you before we come out.....need them for the July 4th Big-E trip

4. Savage Rods

Savage Rods Member

Thanks to Chad for contacting us about making this rod. It's good to be associated with quality people like Chad. I am looking forward to getting this rod into alot of hands and seeing pictures of your catches made on it. It's a beast of a rod that is very lightweight.

If you haven't tried Chads leaders, I recommend you do so. Quality product. I watched him make some at the fishing show, and now I don't think of making my own.

Don

5. fishologist

fishologist Member

forgot to put on there we now make shark leaders i have the 400lb leaderwith single hook and waiting on crimps for a 900lb double hook leader