360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name is Bob...I fish out of Virginia beach, anywhere from hatteras to Rudee. I run a 28 Southport named Still Think'n.

Anyways, just thought I would drop a note and say howdy...gonna check out this place now and see what's up....bob

·
3,165 Posts
Welcome Bob to the best damn fishing site this side of the hemisphere..or is it the other side..:p Tight lines buddy..

astro..:cool:

·
2,753 Posts
Welcome to the site,

there are many here that are very well experienced with jigging and popping for tuna among other techniques to catching them. Please contribute your method!

·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard. Glad you joined the jigging madness.

I haven't embraced the Jigging madnes as of yet, one of the reasons I joined this site is to learn a bit more about Jigging.

I'm mainly a trolling kind of guy...I fish a few Tuna and Billfish tournaments around here and jigging is not allowed...but when not fishing tournaments I want to maximize my time on the water and get as much action as possible. So, a jigging I will learn !...thanks...Bob

·
905 Posts
I haven't embraced the Jigging madnes as of yet, one of the reasons I joined this site is to learn a bit more about Jigging.

I'm mainly a trolling kind of guy...I fish a few Tuna and Billfish tournaments around here and jigging is not allowed...but when not fishing tournaments I want to maximize my time on the water and get as much action as possible. So, a jigging I will learn !...thanks...Bob

Hey Bob! Welcome.

I'm kinda new here as well. Just getting into the jigging myself. Just moved from San Diego, CA to NC. So I have the same experience (trolling and live bait).

Lot's of cool people here and a wealth of info.

If ya ever need an extra crew, give me a holla. I got gear, can drive, rig, chip in for gas and whatever.

-Glenn

G

·
welcome to the site and being a boat owner makes you newbie friendly to those in your neighborhood.. enjoy your time here....rick

·
Site Sponsor
1,504 Posts
This will become part of your everyday routine for a very long time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts