New Garriga

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by GARRIGA, Oct 21, 2017.

1. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

I’ve been bad. Real bad but I’ve changed. No more arguing with distractors. No more over the top replies. I’ve thickebed my skin.

My promise.

Contribute my 40 plus years of knowledge built on various fisheries from chasing Bucketmouth to that which can swallow the biggest Bucketmouth.

Includes decades of researching every topic I could find to extract tidbits that may assist other applications in pursue of the biggest of each that exists. Sometimes just to get fillets for a dinner or two or three.

Much of it without photos. Didn’t grow up with social media. Our concept of social was the other fisherman around you at the moment. No need to photographer. They saw you land that big fish. For others it allowed stretching of the story. We are after all fisherman. :)

However, should another troll thread be started at my expense. I will first report it like a little girl. That’s going to be hard. I’ll do it anyway. If said thread goes down. All is well. If not. All bets off. I’m only human. :(

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    buddyclaude likes this.

2. PE Pete

PE Pete Active Member

why start behaving now bro...
    Garriga be yourself... cause everyone else is already taken

GARRIGA likes this.
  3. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

I am being myself. So long as others are nice to me. :)

4. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

Merry Christmas Jack and salutations. :)

5. jiggawhat

jiggawhat Senior Member

damn hes trying not to be the old garriga.....more power to you this is a grown mans game so take every comment with a grain of salt

6. MFS

MFS Member

Be yourself Alex... every time we have fished together, you have been kind.

GARRIGA likes this.
  7. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

Only because you’ve been nice. Nice people bring the nice out of me. The meanies. Not so much. Lol

8. George Wyse

George Wyse New Member

How's this working for you...

9. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

Anthony,

Just come to south Florida. I’m hoping to one day explain it to you in person in a Big Way. I’ll be sure to take my time so you throughly grasp and there’s no chance of any misunderstanding. Im not a betting man but if I were I’m confident you'll wish you Stayed Home. Shit happens.