New Fluorocarbon Leader Material Fast Fight Tackle

Discussion in 'Sponsor Market Place' started by NBorg, Feb 14, 2017.

1. NBorg

NBorg Member

First off a big thanks to all of the 360 members for there help and insight. I am launching a new tackle company and will offer fluorocarbon leader material and other offshore fishing items and lures. My first offering will be Fluorocarbon leader material and am launching the site and sale today.

Fast Fight Tackle Fluorocarbon Leader material
    50m spools (8-70lb)
    50m coils (80lb-130lb)

This is a very high quality 100% Fluorocarbon Material made in Japan.
    Extremely Abrasion Resistance
    Excellent Knot Strength and Great value for the amount of material.

I have personally tested this and use it myself. I tested this right along side Makai and Seaguar Fluorocarbon and most cases found little to no differences in strength and quality. This product is very similar to Makai in abrasion resistance and handling and diameter.

It is available through my website: https://fastfighttackle.com/
    Grand opening SALE 10% off any order code: FFTLAUNCH
    Orders $75+ Ship Free all others ship flat rate $7.

It is priced follows:
    upload_2017-2-14_21-45-5.png

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Astronut likes this.
  2. Astronut

Astronut Senior Member

Welcome to the jungle...and good luck on your new venture and of course...tight lines!!

astro....

NBorg likes this.

3. Basil

Basil Site Sponsor

Good luck with the new venture. What are the diameters?

NBorg likes this.
  4. NBorg

NBorg Member

Thank You Astro & Basil, We tested this weekend in Lake Erie, Still waiting to get back to the Salt.

Basil, I reached out the manufacture to get the diameters of the leaders and I should here back from them sometime tonight or tomorrow and will add this to my product info. I tested it against some of the Makai I got from you last summer and the two are very very similar products in appearance and handling. Looking at the two side by side visually they are the same diameters for 100lb. I will have and add the Diameters as soon as I have the information.

5. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Senior Member

Nice walleye

NBorg likes this.
  6. victor

victor Well-Known Member

Got tortugas trip coming up hopefully get some salt reports tugas can be rough on leader line

NBorg likes this.
  7. NBorg

NBorg Member

Basil These are the specs on the diameters
    LB Diameter(mm)
    8 0.235
    10 0.260
    12 0.285
    16 0.370
    20 0.405
    25 0.435
    30 0.470
    40 0.570
    50 0.660
    60 0.740
    70 0.810
    80 0.860
    100 1.000
    130 1.170

8. NBorg

NBorg Member

Thank You sir,

That was a nice double fish on the left 11lb 4oz fish on the right 9#
    Was a very tough bite over the weekend. Finicky fish and 32 degree water every little edge contributed to catching fish.

9. blig

blig Member

yea nice catch i bet it put up a good pull

NBorg likes this.
  10. NBorg

NBorg Member

Thank you. As for pull the fight is okay but the water being so cold definitely slows them down a bit. Now today with 50-60Mph gusts our lake will be mud brown for a few days

11. NBorg

NBorg Member

Thank you all who have purchased leader!! I would like to see some of your catches and opinions of the leader! You can also follow us on Facebook for product updates, pro-staff pics and fee free to tag us in your pictures of your catches!

Facebook Link:
    https://www.facebook.com/FastFightTackle/

Also a further thank you to 360Tuna and its members use promo code 360PRO and enjoy 5% off any product!

Code: 360PRO

https://fastfighttackle.com/

12. NBorg

NBorg Member

Stock Up on leader for the summer. Codes above are still valid. I have some Prototype jigs in and am working on getting the Hamm Sammich Jigs changed to my standards to make sure I'm giving you the best Jigs that I can. Also Fast Fight Tackle and my prostaff will be in VENICE LA from May30th-June 8th. I will have prototype lures, and a stock of my fluoro leader with me. I will be more then happy to show and talk to any one who wants to have a look at my products. Pics of jigs to follow in separate post when I take them tonight.

13. north coast

north coast Senior Member

I bought a spool of your fluoro
    I'll post up what I think of it.
    Thanks

14. NBorg

NBorg Member

Thank You Very Much for your order it will get picked up first thing in the morning via usps!

Looking forward to your feedback.

15. NBorg

NBorg Member

Promo For 10% off orders of $100+ Free Shipping anything over $75
    Promo: TENBACK

Good for anything in the store!

https://fastfighttackle.com/

16. Kim

Kim Senior Member

I tied some of the Fast Fight Tackle #80 fluorocarbon leader to an #80 mainline with an FG Knot and the terminal end to the swivel with the NT Knot. This fluorocarbon leader had a hard finish kind of like the MoiMoi extra hard leader and it is still workable for various knots. Hoping to get it wet on Friday weather permitting.
    20170628_125138.jpg 20170628_125959.jpg 20170628_130749.jpg
    Nick I bet that jig looks familiar!

17. NBorg

NBorg Member

Yes very familiar lol,
    Kim, with that FG knot and that battle hardware you attached to that jig it looks like you're ready to put the hurting on a few fish! Good luck tomorrow hope everything performs well for you!

18. north coast

north coast Senior Member

I really got a chance to beat some of this stuff up today.
    HARD.
    I easily landed 150( probably more ) bass this morning. Fast as I could get a bait in the water for hours.
    I've had several over 40 lbs in the last few days 1 48 lbs.
    All on fast fight 30# fluoro.
    Not a single line failure.
    This stuff is as good as anything I have used.

19. Kim

Kim Senior Member

I've been fishing Nick's #80 Fluorocarbon Leader and have to say I'm pleased with it. It knots well and it's strong. I took one of the leaders I made and did the test til something fails. The following pics are of an #80 wind on leader made with Fast Fight Tackle # fluorocarbon leader.

I had it tied onto a tree at one end and the tractor hitch at the other and eased forward until it broke. The #65 PP broke about 8 inches above the FG Knot. You can see where the #150 swivel rings have started to deform out of round and that the FG knot had pulled a little 20170819_143810.jpg 20170819_143857.jpg 20170819_143925.jpg but the half hitches were still tight around the leader itself.