360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
What dates have y'all been looking at as far as best times? I took my slow pitch rig and jigging gear for a walk so to speak on a state water snapper trip and now it's time to quit messing around with the sides and get back to the BBQ.

·
258 Posts
i
What dates have y'all been looking at as far as best times? I took my slow pitch rig and jigging gear for a walk so to speak on a state water snapper trip and now it's time to quit messing around with the sides and get back to the BBQ.
impossible to predict. Just get out there. Definitely won't catch any from your couch. :) I've never really had a "bad" tuna trip with GPB so go when you can!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I
i

impossible to predict. Just get out there. Definitely won't catch any from your couch. :) I've never really had a "bad" tuna trip with GPB so go when you can!
I've always heard the new moon is the way to go so we booked the May 13/14 trip to try it. I can let you know after! I know May isn't ideal but if we catch some fish and drink some beers it will be a success. If we get some good fish it will be a bonus.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have a ticket for Mar 16, 36 hr tuna trip on the New Buc, prime slot 58. Can't make it. Sigh! Is anyone willing to trade for a Mar 4 ticket? Have done this before with the office. My Mar 16 ticket is not for sale; if I can not trade for a Mar 4 ticket, I will request a refund. Email me at [email protected] or phone me at 713 614 5483. Thanks!
Update - Returned Mar 16 ticket to GPB office. Did get on Cap'n John Mar 4. Good luck on the New Buc; I will be there soon!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Captain Matt, How are we looking for Thursday’s (3/4/2021) 30 hour trip?
I'm not speaking for Capt. Matt, but fishing and Swellinfo.com show to be pretty favorable? I guess you are more interested in the update of the new re-power?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just got an email.

Good evening,

We are currently experiencing an issue with our new engines. We hope this issue will be corrected in time for the trip this coming Thursday. However, there is a possibility of a cancellation. The trip is still set to go out Thursday. We will send another email updating you on the situation.

Thank you for your understanding

41 - 60 of 115 Posts