Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Reminder:

Please send full payment to me by August 15

I have to submit payment to GPB by Sept 15

thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you need remainder by the 15th remove my second reservation. My buddy can’t commit so far out. Just use the deposit as my remainder and you can just refund me the difference. Thx

·
Premium Member
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
If you need remainder by the 15th remove my second reservation. My buddy can’t commit so far out. Just use the deposit as my remainder and you can just refund me the difference. Thx
I moved a total of $800 to your spot

I'll wait til after 8/15 to refund... as I may end up
doing a lot of refund If payments don't come in

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi cabosandinh, I'd take at least one spot if they're available. Might have 1 or 2 more I'll check if you have more openings. let me know.
What's the total $?
I understand you take paypal f&f.
If you need help filling I can talk to a few people, some on 360 and a few not so they may not even know about the opportunity.
Let me know, Thanks , Mike

·
3 Posts
Do you still have spots available on nov 21-23 or has the deadline been passed now?
Butch and Shaun Halberstadt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can I reserve bench 38 if it’s not already taken or the farthest back in the middle available, please? And any stern spot if available? Farthest back port side of no stern available?

·
Premium Member
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Hi cabosandinh, I'd take at least one spot if they're available. Might have 1 or 2 more I'll check if you have more openings. let me know.
What's the total $?
I understand you take paypal f&f.
If you need help filling I can talk to a few people, some on 360 and a few not so they may not even know about the opportunity.
Let me know, Thanks , Mike
I have 14 spots available

If you can locate 14 people to fill the trip
we can make it a private trip

$760 per person

·
Premium Member
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Can I reserve bench 38 if it’s not already taken or the farthest back in the middle available, please? And any stern spot if available? Farthest back port side of no stern available?
#38 taken

way back port side is possible

hang on, I may not have enough to make this private

·
Registered
7 Posts
41 - 60 of 95 Posts