New boat....

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by STx Fisherman, Jan 11, 2008.

1. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

I finally made the decision to buy a new boat. I went to Stuart, Florida to sea trail a 2008 Cape Horn 31 w/twin Yamaha F250 four strokes. The boat is a fishing machine! I am going to pick the boat up in early February after all of the electronics are installed. I bought the boat in Florida because of the great deal that the dealer made with me on price and installation of electronics. Here she is...before and after I added a couple of decals... ;)

Attached Files:

2. etan

etan Senior Member

Great looking boat! As a sooner fan I'm not too sure about that decal but if you need a deck hand give me a call.

3. STx Fisherman

I had thoughts of an OU SUX decal....but....decided against that....:D

4. etan

etan Senior Member

OU has been my cross to bear since I moved to Texas!

5. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Congrat's STX, that is one sexy ride!
    when we goin?:D Jk!
    Now go bloody it up!
    tight lines
    -Brian

6. gman

gman Senior Member

congrats on a beautiful ride, hope it raises many fish for you and leaves your decks bloody

7. Pope

Pope Senior Member

The CHs are known to be fairly efficient hulls. I am not sure about the new hulls. I believe they are a little heavier and more glamorous than before. I love the boats. Give us the details!

8. Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher Senior Member

they were outta LSU 'tiger' decals?

;)

9. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

That first picture looks great. Last two with decal pretty much ruined a nice boat.

Gig 'Em!!!!!

10. shanker

shanker Senior Member

Richard, the new boat looks fuggin bad ass!

I gotta say though, it just depreciated 20K in value because of that Longhorn sticker though

11. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Guys,

Richard is a cattle rancher, what makes you think that decal has anything to do with the University of Texas.

After hearing you all talk, I'm kind of worried about driving through Louisiana!

DBG

12. STx Fisherman

I knew that Gunsmoke and others would bash me about the Longhorn decals....but....I don't care....The University of Texas has been berry berry goot to me!

13. STx Fisherman

Gunsmoke...

I will invite you and Mr. Bill down for a fishing trip after I am comfortable with the boat and have some fishing spots that I want to "show off". Just promise not to put the boat on the bottom of the Gulf as you would with other fishing gear that you don't like...<grin>

14. Sea Crappie

Sea Crappie Senior Member

I had thoughts of an OU SUX decal....but....decided against that....:D

We Sooners appreciate your restraint.

Climbed all over the Cape Horn at the boat show and loved it, seriously kicks ass.

Great looking boat 'cept for those god awful decals. I guess no one's perfect.

15. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Thats a "dope ride"!!! Don't let anyone talk bad bout Texas. I'll ride in your boat with pride, anytime;)

16. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

I dont care if you put a set of horns on the bow.
    You let me know when and where and 'll split the gas bill.
    Nice ride for sure!
    I'll even bring you a Ga Bulldog sticker for her.

17. Mitchw123456

Mitchw123456 Senior Member

Glad to see you went with the F250s vs the 350s. Congrats on the new boat, shes a beaut, where are you going to keep her?

18. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

damn richard you didn't show the the graphics on the starboard side. you know the one of bevo doing reveille in the back of the boomer sooner wagon...lol....great ride and i am sure no matter what graphics are on the boat she is going to be a fishing machine. can't wait to help you get her christened with yellowfin tuna blood......rick

19. STx Fisherman

lol....would like a decal of Bevo catching a yellowfin....
    I live on the water...she'll be on my boat lift out back.

20. Bazztex

Bazztex Senior Member

Great Looking Ride Richard... & Hook'em Horns! :D