360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made the decision to buy a new boat. I went to Stuart, Florida to sea trail a 2008 Cape Horn 31 w/twin Yamaha F250 four strokes. The boat is a fishing machine! I am going to pick the boat up in early February after all of the electronics are installed. I bought the boat in Florida because of the great deal that the dealer made with me on price and installation of electronics. Here she is...before and after I added a couple of decals... ;)

Attachments

·
821 Posts
Great looking boat! As a sooner fan I'm not too sure about that decal but if you need a deck hand give me a call.

·
Super Moderator
6,164 Posts
Congrat's STX, that is one sexy ride!
when we goin?:D Jk!
Now go bloody it up!
tight lines
-Brian

·
1,718 Posts
The CHs are known to be fairly efficient hulls. I am not sure about the new hulls. I believe they are a little heavier and more glamorous than before. I love the boats. Give us the details!

·
234 Posts
Richard, the new boat looks fuggin bad ass!

I gotta say though, it just depreciated 20K in value because of that Longhorn sticker though

·
663 Posts
Guys,

Richard is a cattle rancher, what makes you think that decal has anything to do with the University of Texas.

After hearing you all talk, I'm kind of worried about driving through Louisiana!

DBG

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I knew that Gunsmoke and others would bash me about the Longhorn decals....but....I don't care....The University of Texas has been berry berry goot to me!

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gunsmoke...

I will invite you and Mr. Bill down for a fishing trip after I am comfortable with the boat and have some fishing spots that I want to "show off". Just promise not to put the boat on the bottom of the Gulf as you would with other fishing gear that you don't like...<grin>

·
366 Posts
I had thoughts of an OU SUX decal....but....decided against that....:D

We Sooners appreciate your restraint.

Climbed all over the Cape Horn at the boat show and loved it, seriously kicks ass.

Great looking boat 'cept for those god awful decals. I guess no one's perfect.

·
395 Posts
I dont care if you put a set of horns on the bow.
You let me know when and where and 'll split the gas bill.
Nice ride for sure!
I'll even bring you a Ga Bulldog sticker for her.

G

·
damn richard you didn't show the the graphics on the starboard side. you know the one of bevo doing reveille in the back of the boomer sooner wagon...lol....great ride and i am sure no matter what graphics are on the boat she is going to be a fishing machine. can't wait to help you get her christened with yellowfin tuna blood......rick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts