360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made the decision to buy a new boat. I went to Stuart, Florida to sea trail a 2008 Cape Horn 31 w/twin Yamaha F250 four strokes. The boat is a fishing machine! I am going to pick the boat up in early February after all of the electronics are installed. I bought the boat in Florida because of the great deal that the dealer made with me on price and installation of electronics. Here she is...before and after I added a couple of decals... ;)

Attachments

·
1,719 Posts
The CHs are known to be fairly efficient hulls. I am not sure about the new hulls. I believe they are a little heavier and more glamorous than before. I love the boats. Give us the details!

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gunsmoke...

I will invite you and Mr. Bill down for a fishing trip after I am comfortable with the boat and have some fishing spots that I want to "show off". Just promise not to put the boat on the bottom of the Gulf as you would with other fishing gear that you don't like...<grin>

·
366 Posts
I had thoughts of an OU SUX decal....but....decided against that....:D

We Sooners appreciate your restraint.

Climbed all over the Cape Horn at the boat show and loved it, seriously kicks ass.

Great looking boat 'cept for those god awful decals. I guess no one's perfect.

G

·
damn richard you didn't show the the graphics on the starboard side. you know the one of bevo doing reveille in the back of the boomer sooner wagon...lol....great ride and i am sure no matter what graphics are on the boat she is going to be a fishing machine. can't wait to help you get her christened with yellowfin tuna blood......rick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.