New and looking to meet friends!

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by fishlish, Jan 21, 2009.

1. fishlish

fishlish Guest

Hi everyone,
    I love to fish but am new to this site. Would love to meet some new ppl to chat with. If interested, pm me.:p

Cheers!

Lauren

2. fishlish

fishlish Guest

I'm not sure what is meant by that, but thanks to yall who said hello. I look forward to learning some things from this forum.

3. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Hello and welcome to 360tuna.

4. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

hm, i may have spoken too soon. welcome. do you fish the gulf coast primarily?

5. fishlish

fishlish Guest

I like to fish, but to be honest I have not done alot of it. I have been a few gar and snapper trips with my brother and it was really fun and I am interested in learning more which is why I decided to sign up. How bout u?

6. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

i live in pearland now, moved from the philadelphia area where i grew up. fished the NE and east coast, southern california and now some of the gulf.

never caught a gar though...

7. fishlish

fishlish Guest

That's awesome, you've seen a lot of different waters!

8. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

fishlish if that's your photo in your avatar i am sure the young bucks will be drooling all over their keyboards and probably a few of us old farts. welcome to the site and take the time to read some of the post as there are lots people here with a wealth of knowledge concerning fishing. next to a great dog a woman who shares a mans passion for fishing is one lifes greatest finds.....rick

9. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

welcome to the forum, fishlish!

there's more info here than you can possibly digest in a year, enjoy!
    don't be afraid to ask Q's, either. virtually everyone here is nice.:D
    tight lines
    -Brian

10. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Oh, and beware of Jerry (snagged) He's kinda creepy!:eek: ;)

11. papio

papio Senior Member

Ton of info on this site. One of few great ones you will find. Welcome!

12. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

If you want to meet a bunch of the 360 Crew, keep your eyes open for the next Bass Pro Shop meeting! Every few months everyone from the DFW area tries to meet at the one out by the airport. Beer, Burgers, and tall tales!

And if you live near the coast, be at the docks when some of the trips come back in, that's a great place to see the fish and the gear and talk to everyone about the trip! Great fun! I think the next 360 crew heavy trip is on the Scat Cat in Port Aransas and comes back in Sunday Feb 1st in the afternoon. Minnow has a post about it somewhere on the board right now.

Welcome to 360 Tuna.

Tom - DeepBlueGulf

13. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

Ive definetely seen that pic somewhere

14. VaRandy

VaRandy Site Sponsor

Your picture looks "photoshopped".

Have another or is someone having a good joke?

15. fishlish

fishlish Guest

Ok guys...I see my new friends are skeptics...so I've changed my pic to myself and my friends to make y'all feel better. No photoshopping here.

16. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

i'll take that crew offshore anytime....lol....rick

17. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Welcome aboard.

18. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

what are you wanting to learn abt and/or fish for

19. fishlish

fishlish Guest

I'd like to learn this world...what's the fish everyone wants....what you use...where you go...the lingo. No one thing. For example, I don't wanna learn how to say fish in french...I'm jtrying to understand the whole language a little bit. How? By hanging around some guys that speak french :)