360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup toppuntawong. That is the source. Its probably the most beautiful gunmetal I've seen. I've seen a blue/silver match on their site too...

·
1,366 Posts
Let me know if you want it...I can get them...I'm going to get the BX500N from them soon.

And I have been wanting a BX2-600N. And that Gunmetal Gray/Red Combo looks sweet!

My only other Gunmetal Gray narrow reel choice would be the Ocea Jigger 4000P. Hmmmm... which to choose? :D

Ty

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
And I have been wanting a BX2-600N. And that Gunmetal Gray/Red Combo looks sweet!

My only other Gunmetal Gray narrow reel choice would be the Ocea Jigger 4000P. Hmmmm... which to choose? :D

Ty
yeah,,you did drool on the 4000OJ when you were here:D :D

·
1,366 Posts
yeah,,you did drool on the 4000OJ when you were here:D :D

And I am finally ready to purchase one :)
Seems the BX2-600N will not be available until August. So I am thinking I should just get the Ocea Jigger 4000P now and also get the other reel at the end of the summer when available.

·
1,211 Posts
Let me know if you want it...I can get them...I'm going to get the BX500N from them soon.

Topper, I want one! How much are they asking for the reel? PM me if you want.

·
1,366 Posts
Topper, I want one! How much are they asking for the reel? PM me if you want.

Al,

Maybe if we do a group buy we get a discount :)

Ty

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

this is so tempting. But I will pass. I need to fish my beautiful stella and smith combo. BX500N would mean "new custom rod" for me. haha

post some pictures when u do. you will probably be the first to have one in East Coast (usa?)

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts