New Accurate 2-Speed Extreme

Discussion in 'Reels' started by Enoch, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

2. YMMV

YMMV Senior Member

Damn those are sexy. lol.

3. baldurs390

baldurs390 Senior Member

4. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

These color are for Ekamai Fishing Tackle only...man this is tempting!

5. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

Yup toppuntawong. That is the source. Its probably the most beautiful gunmetal I've seen. I've seen a blue/silver match on their site too...

6. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

Let me know if you want it...I can get them...I'm going to get the BX500N from them soon.

7. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

They still like round knob handle.

[​IMG]

8. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

kil will you have one of these on july 2 when i come to fish for bluefin??? ;)

9. bigscrnman

bigscrnman Senior Member

I'm begining to feel a little light headed with an uncontrolable urge to spend money!!!

10. ty2philly

ty2philly Senior Member

Let me know if you want it...I can get them...I'm going to get the BX500N from them soon.

And I have been wanting a BX2-600N. And that Gunmetal Gray/Red Combo looks sweet!

My only other Gunmetal Gray narrow reel choice would be the Ocea Jigger 4000P. Hmmmm... which to choose? :D

Ty

11. paul708

paul708 Site Sponsor

And I have been wanting a BX2-600N. And that Gunmetal Gray/Red Combo looks sweet!

My only other Gunmetal Gray narrow reel choice would be the Ocea Jigger 4000P. Hmmmm... which to choose? :D

Ty
    yeah,,you did drool on the 4000OJ when you were here:D :D

12. ty2philly

ty2philly Senior Member

yeah,,you did drool on the 4000OJ when you were here:D :D

And I am finally ready to purchase one :)
    Seems the BX2-600N will not be available until August. So I am thinking I should just get the Ocea Jigger 4000P now and also get the other reel at the end of the summer when available.

13. gman

gman Senior Member

those are the single nicest looking conventional reels i have ever seen

14. fishingeek

fishingeek Senior Member

Topper, I want one! How much are they asking for the reel? PM me if you want.

15. ty2philly

ty2philly Senior Member

Topper, I want one! How much are they asking for the reel? PM me if you want.

Al,

Maybe if we do a group buy we get a discount :)

Ty

16. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

this is so tempting. But I will pass. I need to fish my beautiful stella and smith combo. BX500N would mean "new custom rod" for me. haha

post some pictures when u do. you will probably be the first to have one in East Coast (usa?)

:D