360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a trip going at the above time? wife will be on business trip to Chicago, and I have the OK for a tuna trip!! WOOO HOOO!!! :D I dont really want to walk into a party boat, either a private trip or crew on a private boat... i dont mind pitching in 500-600 for a tuna trip on a private boat.:cool:

·
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Capt Eddie????

I saw where the GEM trip is that week, but toooo much $$$$$ for me this go round. I wasnt supposed to go this year.. BUT.... opportunity knocks.... LOL!!

·
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trying to see when the Cinco Sies Trip is gonna be. I am confused on the dates... I wouldnt mind fishing next to 15 people I know.

·
485 Posts
Private 48hr on the Pelican leave friday?
I dont know just an idea but if you get anything like that together please post up.

·
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will do that. I know the GEM 07 trip is that week, but thats too much to swallow this year.

·
206 Posts
Hey Ronnie, the GEM 80 hour trip does cost some bucks. Probably another 5-6 bones more than the Big E 52 hour. I'm paying for two spots this time around and it's going to take some serious overtime for me to swing this without going in debt. I'd never ask a guy to put himself in a bind money wise so he could fish but I did want to say that I'd like to have you along on the trip. If you change your mind let me know to sign you up. I spoke to TOO last week about our crew and it's starting to fill nicely. Looks like only 2-4 spots left right now. Bert

·
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as much as I would love to,and I am biing my lip here, I just cant swing it this year. Not only the trip, but the tip, lodging and food would be a bit much. I still have some gear to rebuild after selling to get the excellent deal on my Humminbird 987Si graph. and it was welllll worth it.

·
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JUST FOUND the trip!!! Venice BABY!!! YEAH!! I will need 4 other people- Contender holds 6. Specifics to come, I told captain we will be down there for a full 2 days, and for him to pick the times to fish.

·
206 Posts
Ronnie, I think Randy has a couple spots open for his return trip to Tomeny's in Oct. It's a two nighter I think, might be another possibility for you.

·
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got the trip schduled with Capt Eddie on the 12th of October... this is gonna be FUN!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts