Need Rod retailer info,Hot,Ocean,Smith et al

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Stryper, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Stryper

Stryper Senior Member

Putting my arsenal together this month, I need the links for the folks selling the rods GMan posted. You folks have dealt with these folks & can save me a bunch of time. I only need 4 for casting and 2 for a couple of Spinners I want to get. 1 being a Stella 10K, I sold my older Accurates and replaced them yesterday with a Tallica and the 4,5,600 series Extremes,kept my B2-30 though.
    Have at it, I am cutting all my gear down to 5 total Conventionals and 2 spinners. I am still out in lala land and will still be baitfishing the rest of this year. But need to get ready for my GOM fishing Where to find...

Hots Wei World 48XXH & 52XH
    Ocean Revolution 10000 & 10000X
    Smith AMJ Series, Nirai, KGS
    Jigging Master 350-500 series
    Fisherman & Riple Fisher
    Shimano Blue Rose Series
    Carpenter 56MH
    Tuna Max Big Game & Parabolique

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Putting my arsenal together this month, I need the links for the folks selling the rods GMan posted. You folks have dealt with these folks & can save me a bunch of time. I only need 4 for casting and 2 for a couple of Spinners I want to get. 1 being a Stella 10K, I sold my older Accurates and replaced them yesterday with a Tallica and the 4,5,600 series Extremes,kept my B2-30 though.
    Have at it, I am cutting all my gear down to 5 total Conventionals and 2 spinners. I am still out in lala land and will still be baitfishing the rest of this year. But need to get ready for my GOM fishing Where to find...

Fisherman & Riple Fisher
    Shimano Blue Rose Series
    Carpenter 56MH
    Tuna Max Big Game & Parabolique

PM KSong on here for:

Check/call Angler's Pro Shop at: Angler's Pro Shop
    Carpenter 56MH (I believe APS has one brand new one left)

3. d-a

d-a Senior Member

I would look at some of the OTI products as well, Damn good rods for the money.

d-a

4. Billiam

Billiam Moderator

I would look at some of the OTI products as well, Damn good rods for the money.

d-a

May want to look into Tuna Sniper as great valued rod, Enoch might be looking to sell his PM him if your interested. If you visit Kil's shop he'll point you at the right direction for your needs and won't push any items on you. I also recommend you to test out the Smith GWJ series as well, great soft tip with nice back bone that bends right through the grip.

Other than that I second Lordhell and D-A's post up top, right on point.