360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our boat is looking for 1 more angler. the trip is with panama sportfishing lodge. tj (minnow) another angler and myself (mcgolfer) are looking for one more to join us in panama for 5 days of fishing. we are flying in on december 12th and will spend the night in panama city. travel to the lodge on sunday. fish monday through friday and possibly saturday then back to panama city for our return flight on either saturday night or saturday if we don't fish. fly back to the states on sunday the 20th. we might have a few ocean tackle international prototypes rods to test and we will throw poppers and jigs along with live baiting. if interested pm either tj or myself on this site.

·
821 Posts
our boat is looking for 1 more angler. the trip is with panama sportfishing lodge. tj (minnow) another angler and myself (mcgolfer) are looking for one more to join us in panama for 5 days of fishing. we are flying in on december 12th and will spend the night in panama city. travel to the lodge on sunday. fish monday through friday and possibly saturday then back to panama city for our return flight on either saturday night or saturday if we don't fish. fly back to the states on sunday the 20th. we might have a few ocean tackle international prototypes rods to test and we will throw poppers and jigs along with live baiting. if interested pm either tj or myself on this site.

I couldn't find your email. Let me know about the trip. I'd like to go. Nate in Port A

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Etan,

Call me at 214-557-4733

McGolfer or TJ send me an email about this trip. I think I'd like to go. Nate in Port A
E

·
1,025 Posts
Nate, I hope you can join them!!!! What a great group!!

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
We still need one more angler for this trip.

The cost is $2700 per person, please let me know if you are interested.

·
Site Sponsor
1,013 Posts
Minnow /Mcgolfer,

group from France tearing up the Black Marlin the last few days , 1 huge Black Marlin yesterday and 2 Blacks today , the smallest is 500 plus , they got a few YFTs and some nice Roosterfish and Snappers , I will be posting report and pics. in a few days , they are still fishing for a few more days, also I am too busy trying to finish with the new rooms and boats

1 - 8 of 8 Posts