need help

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by jojo, May 22, 2007.

1. jojo

jojo Guest

looking for someone that might need help with fuel or bait and in return let my little girl and I fish on your boat.I was just told i'll be getting her soon .
    I LOVE my time with her

Any help would be nice
    thanks Joe Delbert

2. bighead

bighead Senior Member

When are you available for a coast trip?

3. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

i might be able to help you out if my boat ever gets out of the shop....rick

4. jojo

jojo Guest

Maybe this weekend or something.I know it's short notice and all party boats are full up.My kid loves hooking up with those King fish.All her life she's been my fishin buddy. I guess that might change when she gets older,but for now at almost 14 she hangs in there with the best of us.

5. bighead

bighead Senior Member

If she's still around June 10, 11, 12 or so I think Russ would have an extra spot or two available. We could supply tackle if needed and probably go for some snapper, kings, and dolphin. It would be good to have someone help with the gas!

6. Pope

Pope Senior Member

i might be able to help you out if my boat ever gets out of the shop....rick

lol. Man Rick I hate to hear the Phat Cat is still dry. She needs a blood bath!

7. jojo

jojo Guest

Big head what part of texas do you live in?

8. bighead

bighead Senior Member

Right around the corner from you in McKinney

9. jojo

jojo Guest

No SH-- Dam what a small world

10. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

rick, when is your boat getting wet?

11. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

as soon as all the parts arrive and are installed. we wll clean up the boat take a snapper trip to check out the repairs and then run deep the first chance we get. that boat needs tuna blood on the decks to feel normal....rick

12. jojo

jojo Guest

You guys are just to kind.I know that, the day I tell her about going out on
    someones own boat she flip out and won't sleep for days