Need Fishermen for 48 Hr Charter - Pelican - 10/30 to 11/1

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by awesum, Oct 18, 2007.

1. awesum

awesum Senior Member

Hey Guys ....

I just got a call that apparently a date (Oct 30 - Nov 1) has come open for a 48 hour trip and some friends are trying to fill it. Right now they need several folks.

The trip is aboard the Pelican with Captain John Brennan. It is scheduled to leave at 6 AM the morning of Oct. 30 and returns at 6 AM Nov. 1st. Most of you know Capt. Brennan's reputation as a top flight captain and last year a number of his trips returned early due to limits being met and no room for more fish...:)

Typically they target Yellowfins at the floaters with a trip to a rig for big AJs. We're talking big too ....:rolleyes:

I am not able to go but I promised them I would put the word out for them.

If interested PM me and I will give you the details and contact info.

I hope some of you can go.

B.J.

2. awesum

awesum Senior Member

Hey guys ....

I'm bumping this up because they just called me again saying they still need one more ... can take two .... for this trip Tuesday.

Seas are forecast to be 3' - 5' Tuesday thru Thursday so it's a go!

Come on tuna fishermen!!!

B

3. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Awesome is great to fish with and Capt Brennan is one of the best. I would be on this trip if it wasn't in the middle of the week.

Have a great trip!

4. awesum

awesum Senior Member

I would be on this trip if it wasn't in the middle of the week.

Scott .... fish always bite better in the middle of the week .... Surely you knew that!:rolleyes:

Have a great trip!

I'm not on this trip. I'm leaving for a week in Canton for First Monday Trade Days on Wednesday. I just trying to help some friends fill their trip.:D

5. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Bobby, that was supposed to be a secret....