Need Crew for this Thursday in Fouchon - TUNA!!!!

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by Andrew918, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Andrew918

Andrew918 Guest

Hi Guys -
    I am planning on pulling my 31 Cape Horn to Fouchon. Leaving houston Mid-day on Wednesday, fishing Thursday all day, and weather permitting Friday too (although it looks nasty as of now for Friday). Driving back either Friday or Saturday.

Please e-mail me at [email protected].

I have all the needed rods, reels, etc., but feel free to bring your own if you like.

Estimated cost will vary if we stay a third night.

2. rtran

rtran Senior Member

man thats a deal! wish I could make it.

3. Tunahunter

Tunahunter Guest

Good luck! Hope u land the big one!!!

4. Eastern Tackle

Eastern Tackle Senior Member

A cape horn is a beautiful boat. It would be worth it just to go for the ride. Hope you fill the boxes.
    -Jim

5. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Yeah, I wish it were Sat and Sun and the weather looked better those days. Have a blast and welcome.

6. rtran

rtran Senior Member

Andrew if you'd like to do this sometime after thanks giving I'm in.

7. Andrew918

Andrew918 Guest

Sounds like a plan - I posted the same message on 2Cool and I have gotten zero responses - must be because nobody likes me - I simply refuse to believe that somebody won't blow off work to go Tuna fishing!!! :D

I will get back with you and Pope later this week about putting something together for after turkey day.

Andrew if you'd like to do this sometime after thanks giving I'm in.

8. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Man, good luck if you make it out.. they are sticking some pig tuna right now.. in pretty close from what I am hearing.. I just cant go right now.. too many irons in the fire