360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2,924 Posts
They have brains and balls for sure. The captain is a highly reputable captain up off Cape Cod, he actually is a member here I believe. Keep this in perspective that's a 850 pound beast going over the gunnel that would test any boat. On another note there were 3 boats this season that sunk trying to get giants over the side up there.

·
434 Posts
That's an awesome picture and a beautiful catch. It's tough b/c it requires so much manpower to hoist a fish of that size onto any boat, you really don't have any choice but to have 3-4 guys all on the working side of the boat in order to bring it over the gunwale.

·
659 Posts
Sea Vee does rock! That is an awesome boat! Of course the block and tackle helps.... but that is one VERY stable platform.

·
1,095 Posts
Sea Vee does rock! That is an awesome boat! Of course the block and tackle helps.... but that is one VERY stable platform.

that SV is a 32 footer I believe, with big arse diesel. very stable platform versus the smaller twin o/b in the first post.

·
1,448 Posts
i thought that looked like Nat in the visor. those dudes at first light are very nice. it would have sucked if they went swimming that day.

·
2,924 Posts
Its the size of the boat that makes the difference not really the hoist, that sea vee is my favorite boat and one of the most stable platforms

1 - 15 of 15 Posts