need 2-3 people for charter split out of galveston 5/19

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by LEXPRO, May 15, 2008.

1. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

Eugene with www.coastalcharteradventures.com called and asked if i could fish monday but i cant. He needs a few people to split a charter on monday 5/19. If 6 people go costs as 290-310 depending on gas, if 5 go costs can be up to 375. If you are interested call him at 832-788-1617 or email at [email protected], i sure wish i could go but i cant miss mondays at work. The guy knows where the fish are and has a 36ft contender with twin 350 yamaha's.

2. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

Here are some pics from the last trip with the same client Paul...

Attached Files:

3. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what are the target species?

4. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

and what is the 'style' of fishing? trolling, bait, jigging, etc

5. Angler 1

Angler 1 Guest

Hi,

We will be doing trolling, jigging, and live baiting. It is up tp the crew what they want to fish for. I would guess try and troll for some Wahoo, Dorardo, catch some AJ's. try for some Grouper, Beeliners. or what everybody else wants to do. We should be leaving GYB around 5:00 AM on monday and run around 70-90 miles and return around 5:30- 6:00 pM. monday afternoon.

and what is the 'style' of fishing? trolling, bait, jigging, etc

6. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

cool. ill let you know tomorrow if i can go. just gotta somehow make up a work excuse....

any ideas?

7. Angler 1

Angler 1 Guest

Uhhhhh.... Feeling pretty bad right now aren't you? You got the fishing blues and the only way to clear it is to go hit the Blue Water.

8. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

yeah. i think thats a good one.

9. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

just realized i have to be in dallas for work mon and tues. Ugh, sorry about that

10. awesum

awesum Senior Member

cool. ill let you know tomorrow if i can go. just gotta somehow make up a work excuse....

any ideas?

Anal glaucoma

You just can't see your ass going to work .....:D

11. LEXPRO

LEXPRO Senior Member

Anyone want to go sunday 5/25 on this boat? Im going and they are looking for another guy. Let me know or contact Eugene.