360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
153 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I got that gunk on one of my reels braid. That stuff is really sticky almost like a wax of some sort.

·
821 Posts
Thanks Jerry. I just cut about 100' off and used that reel when we were snapper fishing. Besides having that disabled for a while I lost the insert out of the tip of another rod while we were fishing. I really enjoyed fishing with you again. Have a great day!

·
2,024 Posts
simple green is awesome. I use it to clean the bass boat with(the hull). actually removes a little oxidation at the same time ;)

·
5,457 Posts
simple green is awesome. I use it to clean the bass boat with(the hull). actually removes a little oxidation at the same time ;)

It causes a little oxidation too, were not allowed to use it on aircraft for that reason

d-a

·
2,024 Posts
wow. thanks. i can see where it would on aluminum. fiberglass it probably has the different effect. i will keep it off the metal parts. i only use it a couple times a year, then use the bow to stern boat protectant to go back on for the protecting layer. ;) thanks though, I will keep it off the metal :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts