Nate

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Snagged, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

The "Simple Green" worked to clean that grease off my line.

2. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

Thanks for the tip. I got that gunk on one of my reels braid. That stuff is really sticky almost like a wax of some sort.

3. etan

etan Senior Member

Thanks Jerry. I just cut about 100' off and used that reel when we were snapper fishing. Besides having that disabled for a while I lost the insert out of the tip of another rod while we were fishing. I really enjoyed fishing with you again. Have a great day!

4. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Always fun to fish with you.

5. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

simple green is awesome. I use it to clean the bass boat with(the hull). actually removes a little oxidation at the same time ;)

6. d-a

d-a Senior Member

simple green is awesome. I use it to clean the bass boat with(the hull). actually removes a little oxidation at the same time ;)

It causes a little oxidation too, were not allowed to use it on aircraft for that reason

d-a

7. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

wow. thanks. i can see where it would on aluminum. fiberglass it probably has the different effect. i will keep it off the metal parts. i only use it a couple times a year, then use the bow to stern boat protectant to go back on for the protecting layer. ;) thanks though, I will keep it off the metal :)