360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day folks
I here is a pair that I kept aside for myself from the first batch that I got in. I sent these two to be professionaly painted by a workshop experienced with finishing composites. The top one is in Holden SS silver colour and the bottom one is Holden SS red hot colour. These sticks are good enough to deserve the best so the red will get my Saltiga 6500H Maverick and the silver will get the 18K Stella that I just aquired (mrs doesnt know yet ;) )

·
1,025 Posts
Those are going to look hot!!!

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yessssss
I have planned out exactly how I want to build this pair. Still waiting on some bits and pieces before I start. No rush builds on these, they will be my special babies. The silver is going to cop CLCSGs and stella matching color theme. The red will be CMNSTs and Holden Racing Team color scheme. This one will be my tribute to my fav ride and motorsport team

All hail the V8s

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chrome sics and gloss black with chrome hoods DPSDs on their way from Japan now, lucky I got in as Fuji Japan has apparently discontinued the chrome sics and seat hoods! Some of the last remaining stocks I am told

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally finished the silver one and did some test casting with the finished rod. Here it is working the large faced Cubera150 150g, 195mm model. Pity no kingies were around. I'll post some pics tomorrow

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
would have been great to see something hit that while you were filming!

Indeed, I was hoping so all the while

1 - 12 of 12 Posts