My new shop is almost complete.

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by ksong, Apr 1, 2009.

1. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

My shop is almost complete and I am filling the room with toys.
    Here is a picture of cod jigging section. I thought 700 sq ft is big enough for jigging and popping only stuffs, but appranently is not as I have more cod jigging stuffs are coming. I have to have room for other jigs for tuna, fluke, seabass, bluefish, striped bass, yellowtail,AJ, grouper or halibut. :eek:

[​IMG]

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Lookin good Kil, keep us posted and please let us know when we can order direct from your web site! :D

3. A.whitman

A.whitman Senior Member

gotta get some bins!!!!

4. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Lookin good Kil, keep us posted and please let us know when we can order direct from your web site! :D
    Han, give me a little more time. My computer guy is working on it. It should be done by the end of this month as May 1st is the opening day for a new shop.
    I got a delivery of over 500 lbs jigs and other stuffs from OTI today and I have to wait until after Panama trip to open them. :)

5. jig

jig Senior Member

Kil, I saw a display rack once that was really cool. It was a bunch of drawers or bins. One sample of the jig was on the front of the bin, and then you pulled in out and inside, in sub compartments, were all the stock, with different sizes in the subcompartments. So he did not have to take up space for other sizes, only different styles and colors.

Of course, all those jigs hanging there like you have them sure looks good. Makes me want to buy some.

6. jig

jig Senior Member

I got a delivery of over 500 lbs jigs and other stuffs from OTI today and I have to wait until after Panama trip to open them. :)

Now you know how Mr. Bill must feel. :D

7. bigscrnman

bigscrnman Senior Member

I can see a plane ride in my near future! They say that every devotee must make at least one trip to mecca in their lifetime!

8. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

kil are you around on sunday night? angelo and i may go to choi's. how far is your shop from the restaurant?

9. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Looking good Kil

10. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

I never, ever thought I'd have a reason to visit New Jersey..........:D

looking great, Kil

11. John_Madison CT

John_Madison CT Senior Member

Kil: What will be your store hours after May 1st..

12. rtran

rtran Senior Member

looking nice

13. wacker

wacker Senior Member

That pic looks like one wall in Mr. Bills garage.:D

14. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

mrbill has cod jigs???? ;)

15. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

mrbill has cod jigs???? ;)

I don't think there's something MrBill doesn't have... lol!

16. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Kil: What will be your store hours after May 1st..
    9:30 am to 10:00 pm unless I go fishing, but probably I go fishing often after May Ist. :) I am sure I'll be at the shop when you come in windy days. :) Even I go fishing, the store is still open from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.

17. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Kil, I saw a display rack once that was really cool. It was a bunch of drawers or bins. One sample of the jig was on the front of the bin, and then you pulled in out and inside, in sub compartments, were all the stock, with different sizes in the subcompartments. So he did not have to take up space for other sizes, only different styles and colors.

Of course, all those jigs hanging there like you have them sure looks good. Makes me want to buy some.
    Thanks for the advice. I had no idea when I decided to open a jigging and popping shop as I had zero business experience. The display is also someone recommended me. :)

18. Bolo

Bolo Senior Member

Congrats on your completion of your store. It look great Kil. :)

19. panamasportfishinglodge

panamasportfishinglodge Site Sponsor

Look's really good Kil !!! I'll take two of everything

20. SteelingHeads

SteelingHeads Senior Member

Kil,

Can't wait for you to open up! Eric and I will be taking a road trip to see you and the shop once you open....and hopefully to pick up his Cod as well....