360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3,720 Posts
Wow, sweet looking jigs. I love the looks of that pink squid looking one in the third pic down. how many g's is that? bet that one will be hot.

·
1,095 Posts
Astro -

Nice looking stuff! What is planned target fish?

btw - i got the envelope today with the 'special stuff'!! Many Tnx!!

... butch

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, sweet looking jigs. I love the looks of that pink squid looking one in the third pic down. how many g's is that? bet that one will be hot.

Yea, i was very impressed with the quality of these jigs. The pink squid is 190g. I like the other squid jigs as well and anything with the color named "pot roast", well u just can't pass up!..lol:p

astro..

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Astro -

Nice looking stuff! What is planned target fish?

btw - i got the envelope today with the 'special stuff'!! Many Tnx!!

... butch
Thx Butch, I plan on using these around 40-60 miles out for aj's, and grouper. Glad u got the "special stuff"..lol. Let me know how it works out for ya. Glad I could help.

astro..

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To funny! That will be a great story to tell my fishing buddies! I also hope the fishies will gobble these up like the way I like pot roast!...he!he!

astro...

·
1,095 Posts
Dihrd coined the potroast name after a popular Golden Corral entree. True story.

Let's see... man eats potroast... big fish eat man, therfore big fish eat potroast! Works for me! :D True storys are always better than fiction.. you can't make up stuff better than real life.:)

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good i can't wait to use them either!
no prob dangler!..(lol)..got one word for ya...WOMBATS!..:D

·
1,631 Posts
Nice stuff! I have so many vertical jigs now I'm lost in them. I need poppers! I can swallow the price of vertical jigs pretty easy, but some of these poppers will really drain the wallet.

·
1,095 Posts
Had to go and get me some of dem' postroast too. Gonna take em' to Panama in a few weeks and give em' a workout.:D

And you are so right on the cost of poppers.. wife says I'm in the wrong business... LOL (gotta kinda agree!!:D )

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome butch...can't wait to see the pics from Panama..safe travels and tight lines...

astro...

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Astro ..got your envelope as well on Saturday nice stuff. will let you know how it turns out.
Cool Anthony...lemme know if it works for ya and if u need more...

astro..

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Can't speak on Eastern Tackle's jigs but their jig bag is top notch. :)

Yea, I saw those jig bags, I think I will have to get me one of those der. :D

astro..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts