my new avatar

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by jaredchasteen, May 8, 2008.

1. jaredchasteen

jaredchasteen Senior Member

It will stay this way untill the weather gods give mercy to the texas coast.

2. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Yeah, mother nature has been flipping the offshore guys the bird all year!!

3. A.whitman

A.whitman Senior Member

the weather has been a real pain. i have only been out a handfull of times. either its blowing real hard or its like glass. crazy!!!

4. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

It hasn't been good lately. Spring is always the big blow. I'm fishing an a tournament next weekend. It's always held the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. It will not be called off because of weather. The calcutta is for net weight of fish at dock and points for billfish. Half of the boats are all talk at the calcutta on Friday night. They get so cocktailed they never fish. That's good because more money in the pot for me.:D

Watch out Nate. I know if you are looking out your porch Friday and Saturday night you will see about 70 to 100 of my wild friends. You might be able to hear us Friday night, but you will really see and hear us Saturday night. :D

I have been of the winning boat twice even though the wind was blowing 35-40MPH. We just slowly made our way out until we hooked a few kingfish. Money is money. I don't mind getting the crap beat out of me as long as it makes my wallet fatter.:)

Three years ago, the weather was pretty good. We headed offshore after Sharky's (bar) closed. It was probably around 3:15 when we busted the jetties. We made it to boomvang when the sun was rising. I caught a really nice YF trolling an Ahi Pussy lure around noon. The guys I was fishing with that day were trollers. Even though the tuna started busting the surface around 11am, they refused to stop trolling.:mad: Didn't win the pot because we missed the weigh-in time by six hours.:mad: We hit five or six serious weed lines on the way back to shore. Hoos' were only on two of them.

5. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

They get so cocktailed they never fish. That's good because more money in the pot for me.:D I don't mind getting the crap beat out of me as long as it makes my wallet fatter.:) .

Watch out, I'm coming down. I've also been on the wagon since fiesta, so my liver is telling me that it's ready for a three day workout.:D :D :D :D

I'm entering the Texas Hold-em tournament after the Calcutta. I heard they have thirty five pre registered. After I win that event, I'll be ready to fish. I don't care if a tropical storm develops, I'm on the water with the intent of using the gaff for cash.:) Bring your drinking shoes, cause I'm getting excited.:D

6. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Bring your drinking shoes, cause I'm getting excited.:D

I've got them packed. No way I will fall down with my special drinking shoes.:)

I'm bringing a special present for you.:D Remember that trip to PV when we went to the Porfidio tequila distillery up in Nuevo Vallarta? I still have one of those limited edition bottles in my inventory. :eek: Bring lots of green. Calcutta and poker is green only. Looking forward to taking some of your money.:)

7. awesum

awesum Senior Member

Uh-oh .... this could be good!

[​IMG]

8. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

"hello.. this is Robin Leach..... today on Lifestyles of the rich and famous..." :) :) :) Yall have fun ..... thats an understatement! LOL!

9. Jrzrider83

Jrzrider83 Senior Member

quick question...

how do you make a custom avatar?

i have looked everywhere but all i can find are the default avatars

10. tieoneon

tieoneon Member

Call me Brian, I can walk you through it. 561-4258