360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Dang Benny, It appears that the Hearty Rise HR SJ3S power 3 is the only rod that some places still have in stock. So i find myself on the waiting list for the next batch of HR SJ3S power 2 rods to come available. I think you snagged my rod!!!!!

Retired Member
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I am sorry to say that HR said they discontinued the SJ3S line. It is replaced by their Black Diamond 2. So your best bet is to try and find one from someone selling. Below is what HR said when I asked about production for the SJ3S. Charkbait was the last place to have HR in stock. Give them a look before waiting for a personal sale.

Font Screenshot Parallel Electric blue Circle

Retired Member
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
We are all looking forward to your review of the Black Diamond series :)
I was thinking of getting a BD2 to try out, but not a fan of the longer length and the smaller reel seat. I rarely fish head boats, so I get along well using shorter rods.

Benny

Couldn't find a Power 2 anywhere in the world, I checked Asian sites, Middle East, Europe and down under. Looks like I'll just have to wait for someone selling one.

Retired Member
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Couldn't find a Power 2 anywhere in the world, I checked Asian sites, Middle East, Europe and down under. Looks like I'll just have to wait for someone selling one.
I definitely will keep my eyes open, and let you know if anything shows up.

Benny

21 - 30 of 30 Posts