360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
170 Posts
i was actually the one holding it while the guy who build it was taking the pictures, I was having a field day, even had to clean up after, good thing the beach was rite there, rod looked great, I loved it. I even saw it various times throughout the build stage....

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys.

i recommend he get some line for that stella:p

:D It has a line now but I have not fish it yet:(

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know. I just talked to him and he was surprised I did not fish it yet. Wifey is back to school and I can't seem to find time to go fishing. BTW, Ray is moving to California and hopefully he can settle soon so he could start building rods.

hey Iyaman, Ray has been wanting pics of it in action for so long, how soon are we going to see some??

·
170 Posts
oh oh, I remember that one dairly, he had me test cast it with him...... I loved that combo, and the one he made for your wife, have gotten anything big on them??

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh oh, I remember that one dairly, he had me test cast it with him...... I loved that combo, and the one he made for your wife, have gotten anything big on them??

Got a good size JC, reds and black drum.

·
170 Posts
hey bro I wasnt able to see the pics, it told me I was unauthorized to view attachment....

I just picked up a 10ft blank today that will be mated to a stella 10k SW, I am gonna bring it by his house tomorrow for him to get started on the combo, cant wait to see the finished result, will send you some pics bro.........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts