360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
857 Posts
i saw this vid in my sub and i had to check my headphones to make sure i wasnt hearing things lol... great vids as usual keep them coming

·
659 Posts
Hey Enoch- how many of the center "pages will that bag hold? I really like the idea of being able to just store my jigs in a page for a paticular type of fishing and just change out a page without haveing to remove and replace all of the jigs.....pretty sweet set up!

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i saw this vid in my sub and i had to check my headphones to make sure i wasnt hearing things lol... great vids as usual keep them coming

Thanks brotha!
I really have started to enjoy thinking about the types of videos I should make, thanks for the encouragement. I see you added me :)
Any ideas for the next one? I'll do an English one next about some cool hooks I have.

Hey Enoch- how many of the center "pages will that bag hold? I really like the idea of being able to just store my jigs in a page for a paticular type of fishing and just change out a page without haveing to remove and replace all of the jigs.....pretty sweet set up!

Thanks for checking it out man. Yea, I totally love the center page. It's sized up to the bag to hold one "page".
I see using that more often then any. I explained the capacity in the video and it's amazing how many jigs you can store. The page that is able to pull out can hold 14 jigs on each side. So, 24 total. Totaly in the bag is advertised for 85. However, jigs like the 400g Nagamasa wont fit. :)

I have only one jig in each pocket just to make it look organized, but they can fit many more. It does get heavy (*warning*) :eek:

thanks for watching!

·
2,835 Posts
Hey Enoch- how many of the center "pages will that bag hold? I really like the idea of being able to just store my jigs in a page !

Two pages. I loaded my JM jig bag with 42#s of jigs.
See below link.

http://www.360tuna.com/forum/f76/jigs-storage-3666/index6.html

Enoch,
I also enjoy your video's. Your calm voice makes your video's pleasant.
Keep um coming.

·
3,165 Posts
WOW...sweet bag and lots of sleeves for all types of iron. About how much would the average joe expect to pay for one of these babies?

astro..

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Two pages. I loaded my JM jig bag with 42#s of jigs.
See below link.

http://www.360tuna.com/forum/f76/jigs-storage-3666/index6.html

Enoch,
I also enjoy your video's. Your calm voice makes your video's pleasant.
Keep um coming.

I totally didn't see an extra page being able to stick in there but it makes sense now as I see the sleeve is "duel sided-velco-fuzz" and can be stacked like in your post.

Thanks for the complement on the videos MrBill. I'm trying to head up to Kil's (when this NorthEast Coast Blizzard clears) to make a video on sizes for Jigging Master PE reels. Hopefully that is the next one.

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@ Astro, I received mine as a gift from China. I believe there are a few avaliable through JIGNPOP.com

·
857 Posts
I totally didn't see an extra page being able to stick in there but it makes sense now as I see the sleeve is "duel sided-velco-fuzz" and can be stacked like in your post.

Thanks for the complement on the videos MrBill. I'm trying to head up to Kil's (when this NorthEast Coast Blizzard clears) to make a video on sizes for Jigging Master PE reels. Hopefully that is the next one.

ya i do want yo see the size difference in the jm reel could you also do a sound test( idk if they all sound same) and how about what other size reel they compare too like side by side

·
3,165 Posts
@ Astro, I received mine as a gift from China. I believe there are a few avaliable through JIGNPOP.com
Very nice jigbag, especially for the price, thanks for the info Enoch.

astro..

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problemo Astro. It feels good to be organized. Believe me, more than one jig bag help :D

·
1,366 Posts
ya i do want yo see the size difference in the jm reel could you also do a sound test( idk if they all sound same) and how about what other size reel they compare too like side by side

He did a sound comparison with my Daiwa Ishidai Z40 and my Gorilla 12 vs the JM PE5 reel. Here is the video we made:

Its a sweet reel that is for sure.

P.S.
Pay close attention to how the clicker works on the Daiwa reel. LoL

Ty

·
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He did a sound comparison with my Daiwa Ishidai Z40 and my Gorilla 12 vs the JM PE5 reel. Here is the video we made:

Its a sweet reel that is for sure.

P.S.
Pay close attention to how the clicker works on the Daiwa reel. LoL

Ty

hahah Ty, don't you mean MY Daiwa Ishidai and Gorilla :rolleyes: haha very funny

·
1,366 Posts
hahah Ty, don't you mean MY Daiwa Ishidai and Gorilla :rolleyes: haha very funny
Oh i need to check my tackle bag to see if you walked out with them. hahaha

Ty

1 - 18 of 18 Posts