MrBill/Gunsmoke

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by SkeeterRonnie, Apr 5, 2007.

1. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

COme on guys... its thursday= aint much going on.... lets hear a good ol story!!!! :D

2. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

How would like to be a deckhand and strap a rod belt on this beauty.:eek:

Attached Files:

3. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Thats Bad!!!!! with a capital B! Oh man,, talk about your reach around.. LOL. I dont think they make a rod belt that big.. It that her belly button hanging down between her legs????? Thats nasty!!

4. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

I'll recommend to Mrbill that he donate his Cinco Big E ticket to this lady. She would create some havoc on the deck. She would be a great roadblock if you placed her in the middle of the chunking side of the deck. Try going around her with a bent rod and the drag set at 30 pounds.

Notice how her dress is the color of the cooks outfit. I'm sure she would volunteer with meal preparations for you guys. You might want to bring some more chow than originally planned. That belly of hers looks like it could store some grocery's.

Wouldn't that be a site to see her get seasick on the deck after chowing down.

5. SkeeterRonnie

SkeeterRonnie Senior Member

roll her in flour and look for the "greasy" spots.... LOL!!! Thas just plain sick!! ABout as sickening as the phone call I got a couple hours ago... I am being audited for 2005 from the IRS!!! Measly little ol me.... LOL!! Dont have anything better to do??? My records arent even enough to fill a shoe box, the little amount I make per year... LOL!!! AND they want me to take off work to meet with them!! I laughed pretty loud at the lady when she said that-- I then told her I would write it off this years taxes if she doesnt mind.... LOL!!! Guess I better play nice with those crooked bastards!

6. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Ronnie,

That audit might be a chance to look for anything you might have missed on the 2005 return, maybe YOU can get a refund! Look into it!

And that picture, well, that's the nastiest thing I've ever seen. TJ, you need to start a "nasty" board so we can keep everyone from puking on their keyboards when they accidentally see stuff like that. Gunsmoke, can you post pictures of Candy at the bachelor party instead?

Tom

7. txseadog

txseadog Moderator

How would like to be a deckhand and strap a rod belt on this beauty.:eek:

Ouwee, I could have went the rest of my life without seeing that!