360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

MrBill and Gunsmoke

6K views 53 replies 12 participants last post by  MrBill 
#1 ·
Where are you?

#4 ·
I've been busy with a shoe designer to create a fashion statement for the Cinco Chef. Although the guy is rather gay, he has come up with some incredible ideas for the Cinco Chef. To match his pink speedo, the designer came up with some pink crocks and decorated them with a flare to match his T-Shirt. He also went out of his way to have them match some grilled tuna steaks. Here are some pictures of his creation.

Attachments

#5 ·
DUDE!! That shit aint funny! LMAO!! I aint scared- I will wear them with pride!! Just dont get mad when I take them off, rig some assist hooks on them and start chunking them for a topwater bite!!!!

I have a suprise for yall too..I am bringin my OWN apron.. LOL!!! I can wear it under that one...

and quit telling stories... you designed and glued those together!!!

#9 ·
Pierre, the designer also thought you could complete your wardrobe with a flashy yellow hat. He said not only would it keep you from getting sunburned it goes perfect with your pink outfit. He had it flown in from Paris. I hope you appreciate all I have done for you. You will look fabulous cooking on the Big E. This designer is not cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

#12 ·
ohh quit kissin his butt for a boat ride...LOL!!! outside edges are dark, and the one at the top right has a burnt edge on it... He will taste a PERFECT tuna steak on Cinco...

And quit antagonizing him to post those DAMN shoes all over the place!! Its hard enough to convince myself to put those on.... I would rather take a dump in them!

#14 ·
LOL! Just pokin ya in the ribs Jerry... Actually I do know HOW to overcook them.. I have had a ton of experience .... Now I just count(yes I can count above 10..sometimes) and flip.. count to 10- DONE!! LOL!!! I think Bazz is bringing a hot plate--- maybe some ginger/pepper seared tuna steaks- nice,soft pink in the middle- YUMMY!!

#15 ·
I am an expert on grilling tuna. Those Tuna steaks in the picture with the Chef's shoes were seared for 10 seconds each side, and then placed in a smoker chamber for two hours. I use the smoked steaks for making tuna salad. There is nother better than smoked tuna salad. I smoked 10 pounds Sunday night.

#21 ·
LOL!!! Yall just wait... I am gonna be the one holding the 120# YFT WEARING those PINK ARSE SHOES!!! LOL!! then I will be laughing.... anf that tuna will match my 125# Groouper! and my 80# AJ!!!! ok.. maybe not those last two.. I get a purse and I am gonna take a dump in it and give it back to yall!!!

BTW~ ordered the stupid $80 pool pole for the flyer net to complete it.(already bought the net from Academy) its gonna be 24' long (3- 8' expandable sections)and will belong to McGolfer when we leave the dock.

#23 ·
I am laughing my a$$ of right now!
All we need now is a grass skirt and a
pink hibiscus leii.
Oh and maybe some bright red lipstick!
I guess a garter belt is out o the question?
$5 to the first man that thinks he can get ronnie into this getup
thank god I'm bringin my video camera!
-B

#25 ·
You know, if he takes too much dramamine, we could probably get him dressed in that getup, prop him up against the rail for a couple of pictures and then put him back where he was before he even realizes anything is up. Of course when the bride sees his dress up pictures on the net... that'll be something not to be missed!

Tom - DBG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.