Moutoukenmaru New Prototype Lures

Discussion in 'Saltywater Tackle' started by Saltywater tackle, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Saltywater tackle

Saltywater tackle Site Sponsor

The latest works from Tosa-san (Moutoukenmaru)
    I had the chance to talk to Tosa-san on his previous visit to the USA into produce a diving stick bait,
    The target species is Bluefin tuna and GT’s, I asked specifically to work on a new design and to be weighted from 160g to 180g,
    Tosa-san made 2 different sinking stick bait, the Orange Abalone will dive deeper because of its shape, I can’t wait to give them a shot and see how they will swim and perform.
    A piece of art that will be put to test soon, they weigh 175g and the white Abalone at 125g.
    I have to thank Tosa-san for his creation and open mindedness to our needs and demands and I have to say that he has never failed and has always delivered!

Tight lines
    Sami

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IVW and rracer333 like this.

2. Poboy

Poboy Junior member

Such a beauty, should be in art museum.

3. Milkman

Milkman Senior Member

They look the business Sami!

4. Warsaw

Warsaw Senior Member

Amazingly beautiful. Winner for sure!

5. poi

poi Junior member

wow...amazing skills right there

6. max drag

max drag Senior Member

7. Anuvat

Anuvat Senior Member

8. tailfisher

tailfisher Senior Member

9. Digital jigger

Digital jigger Senior Member

Those things are amazing. .

10. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

Beautiful as always but I still think the original with Japanese flag and no writing on it is the best one. Racepoint on it just......... :)

11. sami G

sami G Site Sponsor

Beautiful as always but I still think the original with Japanese flag and no writing on it is the best one. Racepoint on it just......... :)

I did not ask for it to be customized with the name of Race Point but i guess his support to us has no limit.
    i was surprised to see it but i can understand it after i saw Tosa-san fishing with The Race Point 200 in Japan and some of his friends saw the rod and they fell in love with it,
    so Mr Anuvat is going to be busy making custom Race Point to be shipped back to Japan :)

DaButt likes this.
  12. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

I did not ask for it to be customized with the name of Race Point but i guess his support to us has no limit.
    i was surprised to see it but i can understand it after i saw Tosa-san fishing with The Race Point 200 in Japan and some of his friends saw the rod and they fell in love with it,
    so Mr Anuvat is going to be busy making custom Race Point to be shipped back to Japan :)

It is nice for my brother to build more rods, I miss his work of art. He is a busy man and to come out and build custom racepoint for you guys, I am sure that is awesome! :) Looks like you have to develop another line of rod Sami, Tokyo Point! :D

d-a likes this.
  13. jordanis3r

jordanis3r Senior Member

Lovely craftsmanship - almost a shame to throw them! (but has to be done!) functional art!

14. wmstrick

wmstrick Senior Member

Never seen any that looked so bad ass. WOW !! No way I could use them, fish don't deserve them.

15. ono87

ono87 Senior Member

Sami,
    Are you taking pre order sales on these awesome stickbaits!

16. Saltywater tackle

Saltywater tackle Site Sponsor

Hi Ono87
    Unfortunately we don't take any pre order for any products in our shop, those new Moutoukenmaru are at a testing stage,hopefully I will have the chance to wet them next week :)

Tight lines
    Sami

17. TheRegulator

TheRegulator Junior member

dam that thing looks amazing. fish would hit that for sure xD

18. Fishinguy1234

Fishinguy1234 New Member

Great looking !! But remember the old saying, some lures catch fisherman. But do they catch the fish ! This lure looks like it will do both, great product. Can't wait to try one.