Missing Jig Bag?

Discussion in 'Announcement & News' started by feeder, Jul 28, 2009.

1. feeder

feeder Senior Member

Just an FYI. If you were on the Big E 24-26th trip I found a small Shimano jig bag and 2 Williamson knife jigs on the top deck in the corner that was left after unloading. I left the bag with Evon in the office. I have no idea what the contents are but if you can describe what's in it Evon will be able to return it to you.

2. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

I beleive,
    Doing good deeds like that will always bring you good Karma.

Kev,

3. feeder

feeder Senior Member

I beleive,
    Doing good deeds like that will always bring you good Karma.

Kev,

Hopefully. I would just want someone to do the same for me if I left my gear on board.

4. hamptonsurf

hamptonsurf Senior Member

absolutely. unfortunately, many (if not most) do not. I had a guy walk by and steal my entire tackle box off the beach when I ran up to my car to get a drink. maybe 4 yds away.

5. hamptonsurf

hamptonsurf Senior Member

40 yds. I'd give him credit if he could get it out from under me when 4 yds away.

6. J-Philla

J-Philla Senior Member

Just an FYI. If you were on the Big E 24-26th trip I found a small Shimano jig bag and 2 Williamson knife jigs on the top deck in the corner that was left after unloading. I left the bag with Evon in the office. I have no idea what the contents are but if you can describe what's in it Evon will be able to return it to you.
    Thank yall very much for giving the bag to evon, i left it up there with all my rods when we got back to the dock, because i had to fillet fish for everybody.

thanks again
    Josh

7. feeder

feeder Senior Member

No prob Josh. Glad you got it back.