360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope the holidays go well for each and every one of you and that you catch a bunch of fish in 2010 ;)

·
724 Posts
I wish each of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It would be my prayer that each of you have a prosperous 2010.

·
** Pak Lurah **
1,077 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all !!!
Have a safe trip if you guys traveling.......

Pak Jon,
Selamat Hari Natal dan semoga banyak pergi mancing di tahun yang baru......:)

·
638 Posts
Merry Christmas to the 360 crowd and a great New Year for all. I hope everyone gets to fish with old friends in 2010 and fish with some new acquaintances. I gotta say, some of the finest people I've ever met, I've met by way of this board and I'm looking forward to the next year.

Let's see, Panama, Cape Cod, North Carolina, Puerto Vallarta, and the GOM by way of Venice and Texas, would make for a banner year.

Fred

·
2,924 Posts
During this holiday season lets all be thankful for the two most important things ... family and health. Without those fishing isnt the same.

oh yeah ...

& many bloody decks and screaming drags and new gear LOL

Glenn

·
2,030 Posts
I agree with gimmedeal, I have met some fine folks on this and other boards and have had a blast with many of them fishing the Great GOM. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you and yours.

·
112 Posts
Wish all the members of 360 the best and a word of thanks to the administrators and everyone that keep this site running. This is a great site that feeds my addiction.

·
Randy Bassinga
1,407 Posts
Seasons greetings to all........

Whether you like to head out wide

or land locked because your mean mates think youre jinxed

or like to pose on your trendy lean seats surrounded by more gear then a shop

or use fishing as an excuse for some summer perv

I hope you enjoy the festive season as much as I will

·
580 Posts
Happy Holidays!~ Mark and other 360 friends.

Mark - I hope your shoulder is getting better, maybe next year I can see yah in Cape Cod MA? =)

Can't wait to hear about all of your fishing stories next year!~

1 - 18 of 18 Posts