360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Everyone

3K views 42 replies 37 participants last post by  T Burke 
#1 ·
I just wanted to wish you all a fantastic holiday season, we are all lucky to enjoy this wonderful & expensive sport (lol) and this forum which by the way is filled with some really top notch guys and anglers. Enjoy your holidays and be thankful for the important things in life such as health, happiness, family and a bloody deck filled with dead tuna

Glenn and Family

#11 ·
Merry Christmas to all on this forum. I thank you all for allowing me to live vicariously through your exploits.
First White Christmas in DFW since 1929, this has got to be a good sign!
I hope God's grace and prosperity finds all my fishing brothers (& sisters!)
in the coming year.
Peace
-Brian

#12 ·
i'll like to bring this 'OLD " post from Glenn up just for the merely reason of been Christmas guys. Lets STOP the bickering , *****ing & calling names its Christmas for heaven sake. Read this post & wish you ALL a Very happy & prosperous X mas.

Worth bringing this one back. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all!

#25 ·
Merry Christmas folks. Let's take a break and stop the nonsense bickering. In the big scheme of things, there are alot more important things in life. There are alot of folks out of jobs, homeless, and victims of disasters who lost homes, loved ones, and don't even have the basic needs like clean water to drink and clothes to wear. Pls. take a moment and count your blessings and give thanks. Peace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.