360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to wish you all a fantastic holiday season, we are all lucky to enjoy this wonderful & expensive sport (lol) and this forum which by the way is filled with some really top notch guys and anglers. Enjoy your holidays and be thankful for the important things in life such as health, happiness, family and a bloody deck filled with dead tuna

Glenn and Family

·
804 Posts
Merry Christmas to all 360tuna members and their families. I hope everyone gets to fish many times this new year...and report with pics.

--Chris

·
1,699 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!! Its snowing in Dfw... so Its the first white Christmas we have had,that I can remember.. So we are all in the Christmas spirit!!!

G

·
merry christmas to all!!! bret i bet jade is freakin out over the snow at christmas. us older farts can live without this white stuff....rick

wish i was on the next flight to panama....

·
1,553 Posts
Merry Xmas! Hope everyone gets all the tackle they wanted! Be safe and see y'all on the water in 2010. Peace!

·
804 Posts
Major blizzard here in Tulsa, visiblity 50ft. or less.

I love it, reminds me of the 5 years I spent in Winter Park Colorado.

Be careful to all of those in its path.

Safe Christmas to all!!

·
Super Moderator
6,163 Posts
Merry Christmas to all on this forum. I thank you all for allowing me to live vicariously through your exploits.
First White Christmas in DFW since 1929, this has got to be a good sign!
I hope God's grace and prosperity finds all my fishing brothers (& sisters!)
in the coming year.
Peace
-Brian

·
457 Posts
i'll like to bring this 'OLD " post from Glenn up just for the merely reason of been Christmas guys. Lets STOP the bickering , *****ing & calling names its Christmas for heaven sake. Read this post & wish you ALL a Very happy & prosperous X mas.

Worth bringing this one back. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy and Healthy New Year to all!

·
905 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the 360tuna members and their families. May the new year bring tight lines and screaming drags!!!!!!

·
299 Posts
Merry Christmas guys!!!!! Hope all of you have a safe and fun holiday. As for next year, Tight lines and catch em' up !!!!!

·
363 Posts
Merry Christmas guys, may all your fishing dreams come true this holiday season and in 2012. Tight lines, screaming drags and variable winds to all!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts