Men have better friends

Discussion in 'Jokes and Funny Things' started by Bellyups, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

Proof that Men Have Better Friends

Friendship among Women:
    A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it.:eek:

Friendship among Men:
    A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there.:D

2. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

That put a smile on my face.

At one of my favorite Texas Social Clubs (icehouse) before she retired this great
    bar maid would answer the phone and sometimes turn her back to the bar and answer
    "I don't see him" then after the call walk to one of the regulars and quitley say. "It was for you, but I didn't lie.... "

True story.

K2

3. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

That put a smile on my face.

At one of my favorite Texas Social Clubs (icehouse) before she retired this great
    bar maid would answer the phone and sometimes turn her back to the bar and answer
    "I don't see him" then after the call walk to one of the regulars and quitley say. "It was for you, but I didn't lie.... "

True story.

K2

This reminds me of Norm from the sitcom Cheers. I remember watching that show in my youth, with a beer in my hand, and laughing everytime his wife called the bar.