360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Hi,
Any member/s have one of these Meiho 9000? Wondering if it can take 60lbs weight inside it. The plastic handle is what I am worry about.

thoughts?

·
Retired Member
5,003 Posts
this is the one I have. It says bucket mouth so I guess it’s the 9000? I put in 50# lead block and it lifted it with no signs of handle flexing or feeling weak.

Benny

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ll give you exact size tomorrow. More concerned about inside dimensions I guess?

Benny
Dimension for to know if yours is 9000 model cos 7000 being smaller the handle might be different.
……and also wondering if it will fit under Party Boat Bench. :). Which boat you been in with it before? Fit under?

·
Retired Member
5,003 Posts
Hmm… I only use it on charters, I usually take my Engel dry box on party boats. The rod holders are sturdier on the Engel. I’ll get the sizes for you.

Benny

·
Retired Member
5,003 Posts
The box I have is 16”x13”x13”. 16”x13” is the box cover not including width of rod holders or cup holder.

Benny

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The box I have is 16”x13”x13”. 16”x13” is the box cover not including width of rod holders or cup holder.

Benny
Ordered 21”x13”x13” I hope it will fit under the bench for party boats that I go on. This box is going to be big😜 , with it under the bench and backpack on the bench, I will have everything close to me…..sleeping bag stays in the bunk😋😋

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It’s on the way but it’s going to take a while. Vessel set sail next week and it’s going to take 47 days. Cheapest way to ship but doesn’t look like I am using it anytime soon. I think we just hit the 4th wave Covid. Will post some pics when I get it.

·
Retired Member
5,003 Posts
Wow! Yes overseas shipping has been really slow. It’s an easy month wait for anything. We’re on our second wave here. It was looking good for awhile then covid started up again. Yes definitely put up some pics when it arrives.

Benny

1 - 18 of 18 Posts