360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
these seem to be the first thing to go. both of my maxel reels have had this break recently (after several years of hard fishing). I mailed the first one in and they fixed for free, about to do the same with the second, but its out of warranty...

·
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
these seem to be the first thing to go. both of my maxel reels have had this break recently (after several years of hard fishing). I mailed the first one in and they fixed for free, about to do the same with the second, but its out of warranty...
Who do you contact for the parts?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Used the contact form on their website and got in contact with Jerry (email below) for warranty service... No idea how to order parts.

·
Just a guy who likes to fish
3,096 Posts
The two people here in the states to contact are Nick and Jerry:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Maxel has never charged me for parts for any of my reels. They just ask for my address and send them to me.

You can also contact Maxel Frank as above, but he will usually refer you to Jerry first.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The two people here in the states to contact are Nick and Jerry:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Maxel has never charged me for parts for any of my reels. They just ask for my address and send them to me.

You can also contact Maxel Frank as above, but he will usually refer you to Jerry first.

in case you had no success to get the Alert Ratchet from Maxel, order from Jigging Master the Part No.162
Is the same ratchet. Several parts are interchangable between Maxel and JM reels.

·
Just a guy who likes to fish
3,096 Posts
in case you had no success to get the Alert Ratchet from Maxel, order from Jigging Master the Part No.162
Is the same ratchet. Several parts are interchangable between Maxel and JM reels.
Yep, I use the JM repair/maintenance posts to assist when I service my Maxels. Exact same internals, in spite of what the JM fans protest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts