360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a good article of mix up spread with the stickbait along with other unconventional lures on February Marlin magazine.
I carries Huru lures for GT/tuna fishermen, but I didn't know they are so popular for trolling marlin in Australia until recently.

I tried to troll Heru Ulua.Wahoo stickbait on the Panama trip in Jan, but I couldn't use them because Capt didn't like to troll anything except live skipjack. I am going to insist to use the stickbaits when I go back to Panama in April.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ksong,

What's the price of those stickbaits?
$35-38
I readjusted price.
When I reordered Heru lures, I realized the cost of Heru stickbait is $10 more than other Heru poppers. :eek:
For some reason I believed stickbaits are a few dollar more than other Heru poppers. :(

·
1,541 Posts
hey bret

i bought a crapton of those herus from kil this past sunday. they are super nice quality and the 150g ones are huge. Theyre a great value. If you want we can troll a few of them on our boat

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey bret

i bought a crapton of those herus from kil this past sunday. they are super nice quality and the 150g ones are huge. Theyre a great value. If you want we can troll a few of them on our boat

You bougt enough Heru lures to be used by three boats. :)
Here is lure info in website in Australia. they are not cheap. :)

Bluewater

1 - 7 of 7 Posts