360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys do it? I am considering pumping out a good 10-12 using the methods I have read about on other forums. Anyone ever add actuall fish skin or scales to their head molds? I will be using pill bottles to make the heads. Any tips or anything you guys can tell me? What's the best place and cheapest to get skirts? Thanks

Keith

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have too much time on my hands and this sounds like it could be fun and could possibly save me some money down the road.

·
1,718 Posts
Keep an eye on the clearence section on Charkbait. They had some skirts discounted recently. Otherwise, watch ebay. Buy just once from a seller before placing multiple orders. i have bought some good stuff, for good prices and junk too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a bunch of yozuris I will sell at below cost just to you guys. I don't use 12 and 14 in skirts. I think these are great skirts, but they are hard to use on my high speed stuff.
They are impossible to find anymore, but keep it between you guys, I don't want a bunch of people calling me for cheap skirts. Like I said friends only.
BigMike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts