Making Soft Offshore trolling lures.

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by PiePuncher, Mar 29, 2007.

1. PiePuncher

PiePuncher Senior Member

Any of you guys do it? I am considering pumping out a good 10-12 using the methods I have read about on other forums. Anyone ever add actuall fish skin or scales to their head molds? I will be using pill bottles to make the heads. Any tips or anything you guys can tell me? What's the best place and cheapest to get skirts? Thanks

Keith

2. PiePuncher

PiePuncher Senior Member

I have too much time on my hands and this sounds like it could be fun and could possibly save me some money down the road.

3. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Keep an eye on the clearence section on Charkbait. They had some skirts discounted recently. Otherwise, watch ebay. Buy just once from a seller before placing multiple orders. i have bought some good stuff, for good prices and junk too.

4. BigMike

BigMike Guest

I have a bunch of yozuris I will sell at below cost just to you guys. I don't use 12 and 14 in skirts. I think these are great skirts, but they are hard to use on my high speed stuff.
    They are impossible to find anymore, but keep it between you guys, I don't want a bunch of people calling me for cheap skirts. Like I said friends only.
    BigMike