360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "NEW" Sportsman Landing Shop, on the cape was broken into by smashing one of the front picture windows. The dirtbags started emptying the store thru the broken front window carring arms full of top end tackle. The dennis police discovered the break around 4 am, recovered a few items probbably left behind in hast. Ten's of thousands worth of product are still missing. The dennis police uncoved a stash of items nearby hidden behind someones shed in the neiborhood. They called in the dogs on this one. The were still on the case when i left Carl at Sporstman landing , good thing i was makin spring RONZ delivery after the HOIST;)

360 Members keep a eye out for too good of deals

1,680 Posts
Being that my dad owns an alarm business I am biased, but alarm systems are essential these days...and not the cheapo adt or similar. Businesses, especially, need a custom alarm system...motion detectors, glass breakers, cameras, etc.

I hope they catch whoever it was. Be very weary of good deals for awhile, because they could sit on it for who knows how long.

967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Being that my dad owns an alarm business I am biased, but alarm systems are essential these days...and not the cheapo adt or similar. Businesses, especially, need a custom alarm system...motion detectors, glass breakers, cameras, etc.

I hope they catch whoever it was. Be very weary of good deals for awhile, because they could sit on it for who knows how long.

When i was at the shop , they were putting in new alarm system that was supose to have been done last week, the alarm guys didn't have to much to say. Bad timing. Carl has been busting his but to make the grand opening. Hope some of u guys can make it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.