Mad marlin

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by crazyjigr, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

Anthony you ever going to respond to the pm's I sent you?
    I want to keep it in pm and not on the forum

2. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

That ok I saved them all including your resonses back to me so I'll refresh your memory if needed too.

3. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

Thanks for finally paying me back. It only took you a 11 months and a lot of unnecessary effort on my part.

4. ichibahn

ichibahn ** Pak Lurah **

Wow...that the longest refund I ever heard............

5. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

It was a $125 dollar issue plus the shipping I paid for both ways so around $150 out of my pocket.
    You let it pass by so long Anthony the item was sent back to you right after I received it, oct 16,2008.
    It was difficult for you to remember because you thought I forgot about it even though I repeatedly Pm'd you to which you never responded. It was only until I brought it out in the forum that I got your attention in 6 min from my post.
    For your info you are the one that brought this matter to this forum when you realized that it was me you sold the rod to on ebay, I have the Pm if you want to see it. The feedback I left you on Ebay was 100% positive I did not want to affect your rating because you wanted to make good to which you finally have.
    In post # 5 I thanked you publicly You should leave it at that.
    This forum was very helpful for me to resolve this matter, with out it I don't think I would have seen my $ again.
    The only one upset here is you I am completely satisfied.
    If anyone needs some explanation just ask no pm necesary

6. txseadog

txseadog Moderator

I'm closing this thread since everything seems to be resolved now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.